Expired Hot Deals

XtremeGuard 77% off 2 or more on ALL Cases Screen and Full Body Protectors +$0.99 S&H

[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls

XtremeGuard 77% off 2 or more on ALL Cases Screen and Full Body Protectors +$0.99 S&H

[IMG]http://www.xtremeguard.com/v/vspfiles/i ... banner.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.xtremeguard.com

XtremeGuard 77% off Site-Wide on ALL Cases, Screen Protectors & Full Body Protectors when you buy 2 or more + FREE U.S. SHIPPING!

Coupon Code: 77off2

S&H for Canada ~ $99 CENTS
131 replies
[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
aasoror wrote: Free shipping is US only.

It's been awhile since I ordered from them, but than again, I always ship to US :D

Updated the title.
Sr. Member
Sep 9, 2007
812 posts
174 upvotes
Surrey
Thanked. Ordered one for Nexus 4 and Note 2. $9.87 all in.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 9, 2007
2261 posts
316 upvotes
Edmonton
Bleh.. I just ordered this 2 days ago... :(
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
610 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Was posted yesterday inside another forum for a similar deal, but deserves it's own thread!

I almost ordered before but the one for my tab was pretty expensive without even includimg shipping and international card charges, was for the next model down besides so might not have even fit lol!

Close to $20 for a piece of plastic? No thx, I'll just make sure to keep my nails trimmed :P
I'm not on the can right now, I swear
[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
refraxion wrote: Bleh.. I just ordered this 2 days ago... :(
email them and ask for a a difference back or ask for more :)
[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
x2plyx wrote: Was posted yesterday inside another forum for a similar deal, but deserves it's own thread!

I almost ordered before but the one for my tab was pretty expensive without even includimg shipping and international card charges, was for the next model down besides so might not have even fit lol!

Close to $20 for a piece of plastic? No thx, I'll just make sure to keep my nails trimmed :P
which Tab do you have? I had the Galaxy Tab, the first one, I have one brand new, if you want, it's yours :)
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
610 upvotes
Nova Scotia
andriykoua wrote: which Tab do you have? I had the Galaxy Tab, the first one, I have one brand new, if you want, it's yours :)
7" Acer a110 lol, that's really nice of you to offer but it's okay :)
I'm not on the can right now, I swear
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 9, 2007
2261 posts
316 upvotes
Edmonton
andriykoua wrote: email them and ask for a a difference back or ask for more :)
It's already been shipped T__T
[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
refraxion wrote: It's already been shipped T__T
doesn't matter. do it, customer service is good :)
Deal Addict
May 26, 2009
1433 posts
375 upvotes
Are these decent screen protectors? Thinking about picking up two for my nexus 7, two because ill probably mess up applying the first one........now that I think about it maybe I should get three......lol.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 11, 2011
617 posts
149 upvotes
Toronto
palmer wrote: Are these decent screen protectors? Thinking about picking up two for my nexus 7, two because ill probably mess up applying the first one........now that I think about it maybe I should get three......lol.
They're pretty good but I found them rather difficult to apply. And unless you apply them perfectly they are immediately noticeable.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2009
1433 posts
375 upvotes
If anyone is trying to order using Chrome or Firefox it doesn't seem to work, at least for me. The checkout area selection of selecting country doesn't work, I was successful using explorer.
Member
Jun 11, 2011
488 posts
156 upvotes
When does this promo end? Girlfriend is asking some friends at work if they want some too but wont be back until later tonight? Buy now or should I wait?

Top