Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

XtremeGuard 77% off 2 or more on ALL Cases Screen and Full Body Protectors +$0.99 S&H

Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2012
2860 posts
928 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: Awesome. I am also noticing that there are scratches on the shield from my use of their card. I am guessing those will disappear as the plastic heals/sets in.
Healing is what sets Xtremeguard apart from the rest. BECAUSE their screen protectors are more of a soft rubber-feel than a hard plastic feel -- they are more flexible and heal extremely well.

When I received my first batch from Xtremeguard, I was like wtf? Soap/water? NAAWWWWW. I completely ignored the instructions and applied it DRY. The problem with dry is that it's really likes to cling which makes the squeegee part of applying the screen protector impossible (can't get the air bubbles out) and ended up looking like this:

[IMG]http://www.colourbox.com/preview/174984 ... -frame.jpg[/IMG]

I was like... GG to myself :facepalm: . Without a spare, I just left it on for the time being. A few days later (maybe due to the warmth of being in my pocket), I noticed that the screen started to flatten out over time. Eventually, looking like this: [IMG]http://blogs.cio.com/sites/cio.com/file ... ctor_1.jpg[/IMG]
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
you work for them? ;) thanks
VIIVIIIXIII wrote: Healing is what sets Xtremeguard apart from the rest. BECAUSE their screen protectors are more of a soft rubber-feel than a hard plastic feel -- they are more flexible and heal extremely well.

When I received my first batch from Xtremeguard, I was like wtf? Soap/water? NAAWWWWW. I completely ignored the instructions and applied it DRY. The problem with dry is that it's really likes to cling which makes the squeegee part of applying the screen protector impossible (can't get the air bubbles out) and ended up looking like this:

[IMG]http://www.colourbox.com/preview/174984 ... -frame.jpg[/IMG]

I was like... GG to myself :facepalm: . Without a spare, I just left it on for the time being. A few days later (maybe due to the warmth of being in my pocket), I noticed that the screen started to flatten out over time. Eventually, looking like this: [IMG]http://blogs.cio.com/sites/cio.com/file ... ctor_1.jpg[/IMG]
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2012
2860 posts
928 upvotes
andriykoua wrote: you work for them? ;) thanks
Definitely not! I wouldn't buy screen protectors from them unless it was 77% off or more >_>" (My first purchase from them was when it was 80% OFF 3 or more)
I was literally just amazed at the healing properties which was completely unexpected -- thought I should share.
Btw, I do not suggest you apply the screen protector dry because.. once it's on -- it becomes really hard to reposition -- my initial application is skewed to the left and there is nothing I can do about it now (but, still better than being wrinkled)

CONS about Xtremeguard:
- Although the screen protectors appears 99% transparent (very clear) -- the soft plastic/rubber feel is always there -- which takes away from the glassy feel that I like on touch devices.
- NEVER buy these for white devices. These screen protectors absorb colour -- mine are now somewhat blue due to dye transfer from my jeans. It only shows on white though, black is OK.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
I don't know what their shipping department is doing...
I ordered a full body protector for my Galaxy Nexus which includes the screen, battery cover and side panel protectors. I received the screen protector only in the first shipment. Today, I receive only the battery cover protector in the second shipment. Give me a break... Where is my side panel protectors? Their eBay photo shows the protectors for the side panels. Now, I have to wait for another 6 - 10 days for the final shipment. Should I ask for money back?
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
[QUOTE]Code Item Qty Price Grand Total
One_S_M1_Screen_Protector HTC One S Deluxe Edition: M1 Screen Protector
[Options:Screen Protector] 1 $5.00 $5.00
HTC_One_S_Screen_Protector HTC One S Screen Protector
[Options:FULL BODY Protection] 1 $10.00 $10.00
Galaxy-Note-2-Screen-Protector Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 Screen Protector
[Options:FULL BODY Protection] 2 $10.00 $20.00
Galaxy_S_3_Screen_Protector Samsung Galaxy S3 III (S 3) Screen Protector
[Options:FULL BODY Protection] 1 $10.00 $10.00
Excite_AT305_Screen_Protect Toshiba Excite 10 Tablet AT305 / AT300 Screen Protector
[Options:Screen Protector] 2 $15.00 $30.00
DSC-43 77% OFF 2 OR MORE
1 -$57.75 -$57.75

Subtotal: $17.25
Tax: $0.00
Shipping Cost: $0.99
Grand Total: $18.24[/QUOTE]

Sweet.
Sep 5, 2009
489 posts
19 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone know when does this deal end?
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
JMak wrote: Anyone know when does this deal end?
No expiration was provided. Order now lol
Nov 27, 2009
933 posts
279 upvotes
I am still waiting for my order (placed on Feb 12) to arrive.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2012
2860 posts
928 upvotes
chev4x4 wrote: I am still waiting for my order (placed on Feb 12) to arrive.
SAME HERE. >: ( I really wanted to get them in this week... reading week is now over.

EDIT: still has not arrived. Tracking shows in NY still.... wtf.
Nov 11, 2012
519 posts
831 upvotes
VIIVIIIXIII wrote: SAME HERE. >: ( I really wanted to get them in this week... reading week is now over.

EDIT: still has not arrived. Tracking shows in NY still.... wtf.
I ordered Feb 12th, arrived in Toronto on Feb 22. The tracking still shows Jamaica NY...
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2005
1345 posts
35 upvotes
Montreal
embguy wrote: I don't know what their shipping department is doing...
I ordered a full body protector for my Galaxy Nexus which includes the screen, battery cover and side panel protectors. I received the screen protector only in the first shipment. Today, I receive only the battery cover protector in the second shipment. Give me a break... Where is my side panel protectors? Their eBay photo shows the protectors for the side panels. Now, I have to wait for another 6 - 10 days for the final shipment. Should I ask for money back?

Me too! I ordered full body protector for Iphone5 and I got front screen protector for iphone5 and back is for another phone, damn.... I send them a email, I hope they gonna send me what I need.
HEATWARE: 22-0-0 [pm for info] EBAY: 125-0-0 Link HWC 6-0-0

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)