Expired Hot Deals

XtremeGuard Screen Protectors - 80% Off Site Wide + 10% Apple Stackable Sales!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2013 4:43 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa

XtremeGuard Screen Protectors - 80% Off Site Wide + 10% Apple Stackable Sales!

Deal Link:
Savings:
80%
[IMG]https://gallery.mailchimp.com/fd16f7790 ... 08225b.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://gallery.mailchimp.com/fd16f7790 ... 2fd03e.jpg[/IMG]

Double Up On Savings
Take 80% off your purchase + another 10% off Apple accessories.
Receive 80% off your entire order site wide at XtremeGuard.com when you enter the coupon code Fall80 at checkout. Then enter coupon code Apple10 to take an additional 10% off the sale price for all Apple product accessories.
47 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3527 posts
766 upvotes
Ordered few items on labor day and still waiting.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Banned
Sep 15, 2013
3 posts
2 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
Too bad shipping isn't free to Canada!! Had to pay 3.87!
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
geofflo610 wrote: Too bad shipping isn't free to Canada!! Had to pay 3.87!
Still cheaper than most good screen protectors that dont bubble. I have used these on my iPhones and tablets and never any issues with bubbling or peeling. The rubbery feeling is a bit to get used too, but other than that I highly recommend these protectors.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2012
1924 posts
351 upvotes
Toronto
Revblonde wrote: Still cheaper than most good screen protectors that dont bubble. I have used these on my iPhones and tablets and never any issues with bubbling or peeling. The rubbery feeling is a bit to get used too, but other than that I highly recommend these protectors.
+1
And warranty support is awesome.. Kinda no questions asked policy if you don't abuse..
----
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2010
2598 posts
487 upvotes
DFR Headquarter
im confused.
the ones i want say "qualify for free shipping" but i still have to pay $3.87?

so i then tr buying 6 different ones; totaling after discount $5.60 ish and i still have to pay for shipping?
all the ones i want says "qualify for free shipping"

is there no free shipping to canada? thats not cool/hawt!!!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks! :) Great deal. $12 for 3 ipad mini protectors incl. shipping.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2012
1924 posts
351 upvotes
Toronto
Bedboi wrote: im confused.

so i then tr buying 6 different ones; totaling after discount $5.60 ish and i still have to pay for shipping?

free shipping to US only. And it is a hot deal if you know XG quality/service..
----
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
Bedboi wrote: im confused.

Two "clicks" on their website and you could have found the answer yourself: http://www.xtremeguard.com/help_answer.asp?ID=12#24

Not sure what you're complaining about.....SIX protectors for under $10 including shipping for this quality of protectors is pretty darned hot. LMAO. No pleasing some people.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
lex4ever wrote: free shipping to US only. And it is a hot deal if you know XG quality/service..
+1
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4183 posts
1082 upvotes
Charlottetown
i'm not sure which one to get, i have a Galaxy S II from Telus, i know their the same as one from either Verizon or AT&T in the U.S., or do i just get the International one for the S 2?
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
townie22 wrote: i'm not sure which one to get, i have a Galaxy S II from Telus, i know their the same as one from either Verizon or AT&T in the U.S., or do i just get the International one for the S 2?
Why dont you try emailing them with your question? They have pretty great customer service. http://www.xtremeguard.com/help_answer.asp?ID=17#46
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4183 posts
1082 upvotes
Charlottetown
good idea, thanks Revblonde.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2010
2598 posts
487 upvotes
DFR Headquarter
i'll wait for their next deal.
couple months ago they had the best deal ever!

85% off + free shipping
s4 screen $1
htc one $1

thats what you call blazing hot.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
I placed one of these protectors on my spouse's phone... Spouse didn't like it at first - 'complained' about bubbles - within 24 hours, gone. Loves it now. Solid performance product. I have had these screen protectors stay on for months upon months.... possibly well over a year. HEAVY usage daily, the phone is tied to my hip. Can't wait for my order to come in for the ipad mini. I have used these on at least 15 devices for friend/family/myself, (even hand cut one out for my Canon camera) and am astounded at how well they stay on, and protect - only caveat I've witnessed it is if my phone 'sticks' to something in my purse, such as wallet (vinyl). That being said, I've been able to peel my phone away from the offending item, and stick/smooth the protector back on - it seems fine again. Only for my Nexus 7 did I find performance went down instantaneously, (touch screen became far less responsive) but, I bet had I written in, they might have sent me a replacement. I just decided a tablet at home likely doesn't have the need for a screen protector that a phone does. That being said - can anyone recall what the Samsung Galaxy S II X item name is on the website? Used to be Hercules I think, but can't find a protector for it now. I guess I could message them.