Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Yakuza 0 Digital Deluxe PC preorder - $23.99 CAD (20% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2018 11:54 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9441 posts
6896 upvotes
Toronto

Yakuza 0 Digital Deluxe PC preorder - $23.99 CAD (20% off)

Deal Link:
This game is finally coming to PC at 4K/60fps and at a great price. This deal at Fanatical is 10% cheaper than the Steam preorder which is going for $26.99

You get a steam key which you can redeem and add to your library now. Official release date is August 1st
9 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9441 posts
6896 upvotes
Toronto
Corleone187 wrote: i found it for 13.76us which is 17.92?
https://www.voidu.com/en/yakuza-0-digit ... -edition-3

u need to use a code tho, "VOIDU15"
That's in Euro which coverts to $21cad so while cheaper I didn't post this because many users are reporting issues with creating accounts and completing purchases on this site. If your card doesn't get declined and you can checkout then ya that's the better deal
Dec 19, 2006
494 posts
439 upvotes
Don't buy from voidu unless you're cool with possibly getting ripped off.

You should definitely buy Yakuza 0 though, it's fab.
Nov 30, 2017
94 posts
189 upvotes
ReeGee wrote: That's in Euro which coverts to $21cad so while cheaper I didn't post this because many users are reporting issues with creating accounts and completing purchases on this site. If your card doesn't get declined and you can checkout then ya that's the better deal
After the coupon it's 11.67EUR which is around 17.85CAD.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1199 posts
1188 upvotes
also $24 on PSN if you prefer to play on PS4
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4189 posts
4681 upvotes
Ottawa
Highly recommend this series to everybody. One of my favourites out there, period.

Please, for the love of god, don't mistake it as a "GTA in Japan". It couldn't be anything more different.

If you like games with a mature story, rich with Japanese voices and english subtitles with LONG cutscenes that could make even Metal Gear Solid games blush, as well as intense brawler combat that borders the line of bizarre... you're going to love this game. It's one of the finest games of this generation, up there with God of War, Persona 5, Bloodborne and Horizon Zero Dawn. At least for me.
Final Fantasy XVI waiting room.
Dec 8, 2011
132 posts
44 upvotes
WATERLOO
I’m interested in Yakuza but it seems like a long series. Is Yakuza 0 a good start for people who never played any of these games before, and what is the best sequence?
Sep 7, 2009
125 posts
44 upvotes
Markham
0 will be the perfect start since is the easiest point of the timeline. Just play in the order 0 to 6, they are in the order of the timeline.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)