821 upvotes
Toronto
Hi, does anyone know if we can buy the Green Yoshi on its own by any chance? :(
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6704 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga
tigerhawk33 wrote: Hi, does anyone know if we can buy the Green Yoshi on its own by any chance? :(
Not yet.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2280 posts
821 upvotes
Toronto
immortal_kssss wrote: Not yet.
Thanks. I hope we'll be able to buy green ones individually. I don't want a blue or pink one. :\
Oct 16, 2007
680 posts
88 upvotes
Ugh, I caved and ordered the blue one. I'd really prefer the green one by itself but I'll take the blue one over nothing/the pink one. It's so cute with its yarniness and how it fits in the palm of your hand arghhhh darn you Nintendo.
Jun 7, 2008
447 posts
142 upvotes
Mississauga
Not to jack this thread...but I felt starting another thrad was silly, since all the Amiibo collectors are here...so,first

Thanks OP!

I am looking for what I believe was the Wave 1 Samus figure....nephew wants it for Xmas...will they be rereleased? Anyone seen any in other waves?

Thanks
May 28, 2012
11077 posts
3229 upvotes
Saskatoon
I've moved this to Videogames since it's not technically a hot deal (regular price) and it is a related product.
Mar 30, 2006
203 posts
215 upvotes
Edmonton
Does anyone here know if and when the mega yarn yoshi will get restocked at TRU?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3271 posts
1107 upvotes
Montreal
it seems like the Blue yoshi is getting rare... I didn't see him at all in TRU/BB in store.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2280 posts
821 upvotes
Toronto
Decided to get a blue Yoshi. Went to my local EB Games store, and before purchasing it I asked if the green one would be out. The staff replied that it should come out eventually, but they didn't know when. They'll only know when Head Office tells them.

Yeah, so anyways, in the end I got the blue Yoshi, even though I wanted the green one. Well, I have 30 days to return it, so I was told that I could just either return it, or just exchange it for a green one instead.
Mar 30, 2006
203 posts
215 upvotes
Edmonton
Where are the green yarn yoshis?!! Tell me where that lil cute bastard is now before I go on a rampage