>er YEG pi-r-sq'd

[YEG] EIA Parking - 30% off JetSet & EIA Value Park / Easy Parkade

Savings:
30% off
Expiry:
March 31, 2016
From the March newsletter:

JetSet youPark and wePark

Book before March 31 and save 30% on jetSet youPark or wePark for travel up to April 30, 2016. Use promo code SPRINGBRK when booking.

* For all parking offers, reservations must be made online at least 24 hours in advance. Valid for online bookings only. Book at www.jetsetparking.com/yeg

EIA's Value Park / Easy Parkade

Book before March 31 and save 30% on EIA’s Value Park or Easy Parkade for travel up to April 30, 2016. Use promo code PARKCLOSE when booking.

* For all parking offers, reservations must be made online at least 24 hours in advance. Valid for online bookings only. Book at www.flyeia.com/parking
3 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2216 posts
668 upvotes
Edmonton
checked for 3 days Value park mid March .... even with 30% off > Park n Fly........ NOT HOT DEAL!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3265 posts
7659 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
frankmp wrote: checked for 3 days Value park mid March .... even with 30% off > Park n Fly........ NOT HOT DEAL!
Thanks for the reply Frank.

I checked the EIA parking site and the Easy Parkade rates are taking 30% off but the Value Park rates are only taking 22% off with the code. FYI for those thinking of this option. I'll contact them and see if they made an error on the newsletter or on the website.

I tested for 5 days in mid-March as well and, if the Value Park discount is correct and fixed online at 30% off, then I get $47.25 for VP vs $49.81 ($48.95 parking plus $0.86 fuel surcharge) for PnF. Not a huge savings but a savings nonetheless. BTW, jetSet youPark came to $38.50 for the same 5 day timeframe.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3265 posts
7659 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Looks like the EIA website has been corrected for the Value Park rates. Unfortunately, as Frank mentioned, the rates are greater than Park n Fly even at 30% off (the rates were $67.50 to $52.50 yesterday but they corrected the non-discount rate to $75.00, making it $52.50 after the 30% off for 5 days).

However, the jetSet youPark rate of $38.50 still beats the PnF rate of $49.81 and jetSet's lot is closer to the airport than PnF.

Note: EIA parking, which includes jetSet's lots, also provides EIA Park Assist at no cost. Per EIA's website (http://flyeia.com/coming-and-going/park ... k-assist):

[h=4]EIA Park Assist - Park onsite at Edmonton International Airport and get so much more than just a parking stall![/h] We'll boost your engine, pump your tires, dig you out of a tight spot, and even help you find your vehicle after a long trip.

Call us anytime: 780 890 8983
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.