64 posts
182 upvotes

Yeschef.ca 40% off entire website

Deal Link:
Savings:
40% off
Retailer:
YesChef
It’s a boutique kitchen store in Abbotsford and they have put the entire store at 40% off. Discount applies when you add to cart. Free shipping over $70.

Some excellent deals on there!
53 replies
Mar 1, 2014
534 posts
645 upvotes
carlyfalls375605 wrote: It’s a boutique kitchen store in Abbotsford and they have put the entire store at 40% off. Discount applies when you add to cart. Free shipping over $70.

Some excellent deals on there!
Any examples?
[OP]
Dec 14, 2018
64 posts
182 upvotes
I got

Abbot wooden tray - reg 44.99 for 26.99
Eco home cutting mats - reg 18.50 for $11.11
Glass Pie Plate - reg 12.50 for $7.50
Meat Mallet - reg 10 for 6.

And a bunch more. Lots of fancy knives and cookware but I mostly needed smaller stuff.
Sep 4, 2019
14 posts
9 upvotes
Thanks Carly! Finally bought various much needed kitchen accessories
Oct 4, 2012
157 posts
74 upvotes
Amherstview
Thanks Carly!

Great price on Thermoworks products. I got a Chef alarm and Thermopop. I would have got a thermapen if any were available. They have a few Le Creuset products, which the discount applies to. Some pretty great prices on those after the discount.
Nov 6, 2018
20 posts
7 upvotes
well that hurts the wallet.
ohh well, saved a bunch on stuff i would have bought anyways (saved ~$350 on kitchen "essentials").

wish i had managed to get a smeg toaster though. the might not be the best toaster but they look good enough to ignore the flaws.
Aug 26, 2019
74 posts
133 upvotes
Can someone help me? The internet has too many reviews on a million different products. I'd like someone who has personal experience...

1. What's best for baking deep dish pizza in?
2. What's best for grilling steak on a gas stove (cast iron pad/skillet)?

Thank you!
Oct 4, 2012
157 posts
74 upvotes
Amherstview
derweissewolf wrote: Can someone help me? The internet has too many reviews on a million different products. I'd like someone who has personal experience...

1. What's best for baking deep dish pizza in?
2. What's best for grilling steak on a gas stove (cast iron pad/skillet)?

Thank you!
Cast iron is best for steak. Most people go with lodge because its fairly inexpensive. IMO the best cast iron is vintage as it was lighter and they used to sand it down to make it smooth.
Mar 10, 2012
32 posts
19 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Picked up a bunch of stuff. Thanks for the tips! Wish I saw this earlier as some things I would have wanted were out of stock.

Best find for me, Luxardo maraschino cherries. They're always super expensive and never on sale.
Jan 20, 2017
63 posts
338 upvotes
Where do you guys see 40% discount? I didn't see it anywhere on the website.
Nov 22, 2017
804 posts
1136 upvotes
CoolCatUA wrote: Where do you guys see 40% discount? I didn't see it anywhere on the website.
Just add any item to your cart and 40% will automatically come off the price.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1731 posts
1779 upvotes
Montreal
Some items are juste overpriced. After the 40 % it becomes the regular price . Example the aeropress .
The listed price is almost the double compared to competitor price
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗