Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
YMCA

GTA YMCA - Free 2 week trial. Starts Nov 1

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2017 5:31 pm
Tags:
8 replies
Feb 24, 2017
159 posts
59 upvotes
Thanks, was looking into joining YMCA for their pool access.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5755 posts
7939 upvotes
Ontario
Good offer. See that their terms don't allow anyone who had a trial membership in last 180 days.
Y in Oakville has a one free trial per year limit as of this year.
Have new cookbooks but am not cooking anything new yet.
Feb 24, 2017
159 posts
59 upvotes
Did anyone get their free trial email? I didn't get mine. Also the website now says trial period starts Nov 6th.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1198 posts
251 upvotes
Toronto
smeeae wrote: Did anyone get their free trial email? I didn't get mine. Also the website now says trial period starts Nov 6th.
got my email almost instantly after
Feb 24, 2017
159 posts
59 upvotes
I don’t get it, I entered again for the free pass but I got the same email. Is this the “free pass”?
Thank you for signing up to try the Y.
You just missed our summer trial, but we've got a new one coming up soon. We'll email you a FREE 2-week pass on November 1st, 2017 and then you can start using it right away.

We can't wait to see you at the Y!
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
Signed up and got it immediately.

Does anyone know, is it only between nov 6 and nov20 (no access after nov 20), regardless of when you actually sign up? Or is it 2 weeks from when you sign up (nov 6 is just when the offer starts, but you can sign up nov 12 for access until nov26)? If so, when is the expiry date to sign up?
Dec 4, 2017
1 posts
1 upvote
The two week pass starts the day you bring it to their front desk. The offer ends March 12 2018, so if you bring you pass in before then, you should be able to use it for two weeks from that point on. Good luck!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)