Expired Hot Deals

Virgin Mobile

[ymmv] 25gb $55 BYOD

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2021 4:58 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jan 4, 2018
165 posts
732 upvotes
Mississauga

[Virgin Mobile] [ymmv] 25gb $55 BYOD

Just got an email from Virgin, it's an okay deal for BYOD. I'm in Ontario

Quote this code
E884T7X

Update #1:

Thanks to @esjaywhy
The offer is on their website too FYI. Expires Sept 30, 2021:

https://www.virginplus.ca/en/hot-offers ... ult=failed
Images
  • Screenshot_20210826_172048_com.google.android.gm.jpg
Last edited by RFDSimple on Aug 30th, 2021 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
182 replies
Sr. Member
Feb 27, 2010
758 posts
391 upvotes
If your not getting the 45/25 deal then this is almost as good
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 15, 2006
3866 posts
964 upvotes
Kingston
juve4lfe wrote: If your not getting the 45/25 deal then this is almost as good
You could get this deal, ride out the 3 months, leave and then hopefully get the 45/25 deal.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
RFDSimple wrote: Just got an email from Virgin, it's an okay deal for BYOD. I'm in Ontario

Quote this code
E884T7X
What if I added a phone?
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Jr. Member
Mar 12, 2018
147 posts
77 upvotes
GTA, Ontario
They will allow a phone and offered me 125 credit.
It was $31 including tax for iphone 12 64gig

So total to pay was

55+tax = 62.25
31 inc tax = 31
Total tax in = 94 approx

Not bad for 25gig plus iphone 12.

Ymmv ofc
Member
Mar 5, 2016
318 posts
229 upvotes
I just signed up for another line with Virgin.

$40 10gb with "Additional line discount" of $5.

So $35 10gb Data for 2 years. (BYOD Plan).
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2004
3072 posts
142 upvotes
British Columbia
trendless wrote: Activation fee?
I'm sure it's the standard ($50), but you can probably get them to waive it for you if you ask nicely.
Newbie
Nov 13, 2011
83 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
trendless wrote: Activation fee?
I got the same email offer. It says $50 connection fee is waived.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 5, 2008
1793 posts
789 upvotes
hohoho321 wrote: I got the same email offer. It says $50 connection fee is waived.
Could you please post or pm the screenshot of the email? Thank you
Newbie
Aug 10, 2011
35 posts
32 upvotes
TORONTO
NikyK wrote: Could you please post or pm the screenshot of the email? Thank you

I called them and quoted the code posted by OP. It was the rep who told me the connection fee would be waived. Give them a call.
Last edited by RedFlagDeal11 on Aug 27th, 2021 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 5, 2008
1793 posts
789 upvotes
If you bring over multiple lines with this promo, would you get additional $5 off of the second/third lines for 24 months too?
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 20, 2017
1169 posts
452 upvotes
Virginplus might take down this Plan
Images
  • upload.jpg
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 15, 2006
3866 posts
964 upvotes
Kingston
NikyK wrote: If you bring over multiple lines with this promo, would you get additional $5 off of the second/third lines for 24 months too?
Probably not

The $5 off per line discount is usually for "Business" accounts, not Personal.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 5, 2008
1793 posts
789 upvotes
kcorscadden wrote: Probably not

The $5 off per line discount is usually for "Business" accounts, not Personal.
Well, right now they have a promo, $50 for 10GB, so for the first line they’re offering $10 discount for 24 months, if you add an additional line, the discount is $10 + $5 for adding a line... for 24 months 🤷‍♀️
Newbie
Jan 1, 2019
85 posts
43 upvotes
switching over from telus, great deal OP. Thanks for sharing
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 15, 2006
3866 posts
964 upvotes
Kingston
NikyK wrote: Well, right now they have a promo, $50 for 10GB, so for the first line they’re offering $10 discount for 24 months, if you add an additional line, the discount is $10 + $5 for adding a line... for 24 months 🤷‍♀️
I said USUALLY its for Business lines

Only way to confirm is to actually call them and ask.

Top