Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

[ymmv] 25gb $55 BYOD

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2021 4:58 pm
Feb 27, 2018
33 posts
26 upvotes
no they are not throttled. They are essentially Bell with a different names targeting a different name. Even working at virgin our paychecks say Bell on them. Worked there for 10 years. completely bell through and through.
Nov 10, 2019
160 posts
69 upvotes
CANADA
Just tried to get this deal in mall store, was told that they could not do this for me with the code mention in this thread, already used.

Will try over the phone.

Thanks OP.
the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear ...
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
1697 posts
328 upvotes
Toronto
Had the sim card/promo code mailer for a few weeks (current internet customer) and ported out from Koodo today.

Did it through chat, though you do have to call in twice for verification, but it was answered immediately.

Other than some time, no issues with the process.

Even as an existing customer I had to do a credit check (if you care about that sort of thing), I was told by both chat and on the phone that internet only customers don't go through the same verification/credit check process.
Apr 12, 2010
26 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
For those who recieved their sim card though the mail, how long did it take? I am on day four and no tracking or account information.
Apr 12, 2021
19 posts
15 upvotes
harman_21 wrote: For those who recieved their sim card though the mail, how long did it take? I am on day four and no tracking or account information.
I called them to ask where tf my sim card was as it's been a week.

They asked me if i received an email for activition if and I said no and they directed me to go to a Bell store and have it done through the store.

If you never received an email you should call the Virgin Support ASAP at 1 (888) 999-2321.
Oct 25, 2020
30 posts
21 upvotes
harman_21 wrote: For those who recieved their sim card though the mail, how long did it take? I am on day four and no tracking or account information.
I got mine in 5 days, no tracking number or account info. 2 business days my ass.

I had to call them quite a few times because they got my name and email wrong three freaking times.
It's the biggest pain in the ass since they send the account info and all that there.
Finally received the welcome email on day 4.

Anyways, try calling them again to see if they got your info correct. Good luck!
Mar 12, 2005
176 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto, ON
erniefu wrote: Looks like Virgin is offering a new winback deal. $55 for 30GB LTE, BYOD or with a phone with Sweet Pay. Connection fee waived.

Your text to link here...
Got the same deal from Virgin just yesterday.
Not bad.

But still not as good as Telus' winback $30/25GB with family discount.
May 16, 2013
97 posts
42 upvotes
Hamilton
StraySheep wrote: Got the same deal from Virgin just yesterday.
Not bad.

But still not as good as Telus' winback $30/25GB with family discount.
Was your offer code the same as ernifu's, or is it specific for each person?
Mar 12, 2005
176 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DoctorT wrote: Was your offer code the same as ernifu's, or is it specific for each person?
My offer code is different.
Jul 18, 2011
21 posts
28 upvotes
London
Anyone have a spare code they want to PM? Thanks in advance
Dec 14, 2018
29 posts
47 upvotes
wolfe805 wrote: Anyone have a spare code they want to PM? Thanks in advance
I didn't need a code when I called the number. They gave me the deal
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2003
2992 posts
1020 upvotes
Ottawa
Iggyk84 wrote: I didn't need a code when I called the number. They gave me the deal
Were you a virgin customer before?
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1451 posts
902 upvotes
dux wrote: Were you a virgin customer before?
Iggyk84 wrote: No I wasn't.
I am a virgin customer and could not get this offer. I believe this is only for new customers who sign up for BYOP
Sep 17, 2012
156 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
Wasn't able to get in on the $55 for 25 gb... but was able to get the $55 for 30GB with the 1000 LD minutes add on.

I'm a new customer
Jun 1, 2011
579 posts
136 upvotes
Ajax
TaNgTaNg wrote: Wasn't able to get in on the $55 for 25 gb... but was able to get the $55 for 30GB with the 1000 LD minutes add on.

I'm a new customer
Great News, did you have to haggle to get this deal out of them? , or did they just offered it to you? How long was the waiting time on the phone
Sep 17, 2012
156 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
vinmatrix wrote: Great News, did you have to haggle to get this deal out of them? , or did they just offered it to you? How long was the waiting time on the phone
Not at all. They just offered it to me. I called in and they picked up within minutes. The process too a little longer as they had to verify all the details and account as I'm a new customer
Dec 23, 2007
353 posts
166 upvotes
Is this deal for unlimited calling in Canada only or includes the US as well???
[QUOTE]Originally Posted by L4cky "not haven't checked the dipstick, pretty cold at this moment at 5 am, lol but I don't even know how... lol"
george__ Oh my. -_-"[/QUOTE] lulz :razz: :lol: :razz:
Dec 11, 2006
107 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
Iggyk84 wrote: I didn't need a code when I called the number. They gave me the deal
I just called the number and they wouldn't give me the deal unless I provided an unused code. They said its "not" in their system.
The not-so-friendly sales rep I spoke to also mentioned other people calling in for this deal but were turned down.
What number did you call...?