• May 8th, 2019 6:10 pm
[OP]
Oct 19, 2015
598 posts
860 upvotes
Vancouver

[eBay.ca] YMMV $5 off $10 eBay - Coupon Code "FUNFIND"

Who's eligible for the Coupon?
Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the Coupon is not transferable.

How to redeem your coupon
Shop for eligible items. Check Coupon for eligibility.
Pay for your item before the Coupon expiration date.
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field.
Questions? See our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions
The Coupon will expire at 11:59:59 PM ET on the date shown on the Coupon. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an order subtotal for eligible item(s) on eBay.ca or eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items in the Autos, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once for up to the maximum Coupon amount. Only registered eBay members can receive the discount. Any unused difference between the order total and the maximum Coupon amount will be forfeited.

Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the value of this Coupon. In the event you receive a refund, you will receive no more than the amount you actually paid toward your purchase.

Coupon is subject to Canadian laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face or cash value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon. eBay reserves the right to suspend, change, or cancel this Coupon promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which in eBay's opinion make it necessary for it to do so. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.
60 replies
Apr 8, 2017
486 posts
303 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
So is it literally just the 63 items from the link from the homepage? Just Chinese crap now?
Last edited by OutsideYourWorld on Apr 23rd, 2019 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Nov 23, 2017
12 posts
5 upvotes
I just tried on a sportchek gift card and it worked. They sent me a $10 off 20 earlier today and now this. Can't combine though
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2005
1581 posts
1045 upvotes
I had this banner appear when I log into ebay, but when I tried FUNFIND it on any item (including any of those 63 items, it does not work. Says 'looks like the wrong code'. Under my account summary it doesn't show up either so I don't know why I got the banner.
Always hungry ;)
Apr 8, 2017
486 posts
303 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Disappeared from my homepage now. Odd.
Jan 28, 2004
830 posts
458 upvotes
Toronto
Code doesn't work for anything. Not even the crappy 63 items
Aug 14, 2018
135 posts
310 upvotes
w00t wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2019 4:18 pm
Code doesn't work for anything. Not even the crappy 63 items
"Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the Coupon is not transferable."

Works for me, is it on your homepage?
Oct 17, 2006
519 posts
212 upvotes
Toronto
nintendo wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2019 3:39 pm
I had this banner appear when I log into ebay, but when I tried FUNFIND it on any item (including any of those 63 items, it does not work. Says 'looks like the wrong code'. Under my account summary it doesn't show up either so I don't know why I got the banner.
DITTO, so un-user friendly
Apr 8, 2017
486 posts
303 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
I don't know how a company with so much money has so many issues with...code, is it? Constantly have issues with my password not getting recognized, shipping info on my items not displaying, not able to use their shipping site AT ALL.

Yeesh.
Aug 8, 2012
87 posts
109 upvotes
Vancouver
JohnnyS71686 wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2019 4:19 pm
"Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the Coupon is not transferable."

Yes on the banner. None of the listed items work.
Jan 28, 2004
830 posts
458 upvotes
Toronto
JohnnyS71686 wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2019 4:19 pm

Yup I see it on My ebay page as well.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4547 posts
1705 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
OutsideYourWorld wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2019 4:41 pm
I don't know how a company with so much money has so many issues with...code, is it? Constantly have issues with my password not getting recognized, shipping info on my items not displaying, not able to use their shipping site AT ALL.

Yeesh.
Probably poor coding. Use a different browser will problem solve this problem.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
1363 posts
399 upvotes
Montreal, QC
was eyeing the wear24 watch and coupon works. shame the black model is OOS. silver will do i guess
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16265 posts
21978 upvotes
ONTARIO
Yeah if you open up in incognito mode and go to ebay.ca you get a huge banner advertising the code. Poor implementation if it's only for select members.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)