Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

YMMV Bowflex Indoor Cycling C7 Stationary/Exercise/Spin Bike - JRNY Enabled $439

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2022 9:55 am
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 22, 2007
1387 posts
724 upvotes
London, ON
kevinshalfpenny wrote: For anyone who's already picked one up, can you transport this in an SUV or am I gonna need to rent a U-Haul for this thing? TIA
Fit perfect in my hatchback with seats down.
Jr. Member
Feb 27, 2018
122 posts
55 upvotes
Been trying to use the JRNY app on a tablet or phone so I can cast the video to my tv but no bike videos show up in the app. They only show on the tablet that came with the bike. This normal?
Member
Apr 1, 2009
418 posts
207 upvotes
GTA
FabulousHair wrote: Been trying to use the JRNY app on a tablet or phone so I can cast the video to my tv but no bike videos show up in the app. They only show on the tablet that came with the bike. This normal?
Just tested on an IC4 connected to JRNY on an iPad and the JRNY app shows video and sound on the iPad. Also tested with the iPad cast (mirrored) to an Apple TV and the content shows on both the iPad and on the Apple TV. Maybe it is an issue specific to the C7?
Jr. Member
Feb 27, 2018
122 posts
55 upvotes
Olbi wrote: Just tested on an IC4 connected to JRNY on an iPad and the JRNY app shows video and sound on the iPad. Also tested with the iPad cast (mirrored) to an Apple TV and the content shows on both the iPad and on the Apple TV. Maybe it is an issue specific to the C7?
I can get videos to play just fine to my tv but the bike workouts don't show on any other device but the one on the bike. For options I get bike training and whole body training on the bike tablet but only get the option for whole body training on my phone.
Member
Apr 1, 2009
418 posts
207 upvotes
GTA
Try contacting JRNY support - it could be an app issue or a weird setting for the C7?
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
112 posts
38 upvotes
GTA
Just picked one up. Fit fine in a CUV. Thanks!
Formerly known as feelthedeal
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 22, 2007
1387 posts
724 upvotes
London, ON
Can anyone recommend a replacement seat that is compatible? Something a little wider and cushier? LOL
Member
Apr 1, 2009
418 posts
207 upvotes
GTA
mapleleafdave wrote: Can anyone recommend a replacement seat that is compatible? Something a little wider and cushier? LOL
The seat I got doesn’t show up on Amazon anymore, but this one looks exactly the same. There are several others with the same looks, so check the reviews to see if the seat is right for you.

Note that even with the most comfortable seat you’ll need at least a week to adjust to it (if you ride everyday), more if you haven’t ridden a bike in a while. It took me a lot longer than that, but I found out that I had the seat too low as well.

Hope this helps.
Jr. Member
Feb 27, 2018
122 posts
55 upvotes
mapleleafdave wrote: Can anyone recommend a replacement seat that is compatible? Something a little wider and cushier? LOL
Bowflex has one on their site. Good reviews. At least you would know it fits.
Member
Apr 1, 2009
418 posts
207 upvotes
GTA
FabulousHair wrote: Bowflex has one on their site. Good reviews. At least you would know it fits.
Good idea for the Bowflex seat!

Also, for anyone who is looking for a replacement seat: The seat is a standard seat with an adapter (the piece which slides forward and back) and you can use any seat that mounts on a regular bike. You just move the adapter from the old to the new one and put it back in the bike.
Member
Dec 21, 2009
255 posts
38 upvotes
niagara
Full price in the Niagara region. Please let me know if someone knows otherwise.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1325 posts
1083 upvotes
mapleleafdave wrote: Can anyone recommend a replacement seat that is compatible? Something a little wider and cushier? LOL
Is the seat that bad ?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 26, 2005
5764 posts
33804 upvotes
Montreal
For those that have it assembled - what are the dimensions? My local store only has the demo unit. I’m hoping it’s one that was mounted high for people to look at, and not sit on.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 22, 2007
1387 posts
724 upvotes
London, ON
asifnana wrote: Is the seat that bad ?
It's like a racing bike seat. If you gotta little more junk in the trunk it will be a little uncomfortable. I'd prefer something wider and a little more cushy.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 22, 2007
1387 posts
724 upvotes
London, ON
krazykanuck wrote: For those that have it assembled - what are the dimensions? My local store only has the demo unit. I’m hoping it’s one that was mounted high for people to look at, and not sit on.
I'm a short guy and the seat height is fine. It has quite the range to adjust for the perfect ride.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 26, 2005
5764 posts
33804 upvotes
Montreal
mapleleafdave wrote: I'm a short guy and the seat height is fine. It has quite the range to adjust for the perfect ride.
Sorry - I meant for transportation, a fully assembled model is what size.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1325 posts
1083 upvotes
I set it up today, took 2 hours , was pretty easy. I highly recommend following this video instead of the paper guide.

Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1325 posts
1083 upvotes
Anyone know the best height to set the seat at and which height to set the tablet and the distance between seat and handle bars ?
Member
Oct 18, 2011
406 posts
643 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Has anyone tried to activate the claimed 1-year long free trial to Bowflex's dedicated JRNY app yet? I just got the box with the box in the garage but wondering how the 1-year trial is communicated. Is there a little brochure in the box with a code for the free subscription? Something else? TIA

Top