Expired Hot Deals

Canadian Tire

YMMV Bowflex Indoor Cycling C7 Stationary/Exercise/Spin Bike - JRNY Enabled $439

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2022 9:55 am
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1313 posts
1042 upvotes
kevinshalfpenny wrote: Has anyone tried to activate the claimed 1-year long free trial to Bowflex's dedicated JRNY app yet? I just got the box with the box in the garage but wondering how the 1-year trial is communicated. Is there a little brochure in the box with a code for the free subscription? Something else? TIA
Create an account on your machine.

Then download the app on your phone and sign in using the same email , go to subscriptions then select 1 year free trial....enter CC and there you go.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2011
1081 posts
409 upvotes
Been trying to turn the display off but can’t seem to get it to shut down.

I press the power at the back of the display and then I press the typical android “power off” on the screen but it just reboots the tablet.

Anyone le having this issue?
Feb 27, 2018
101 posts
42 upvotes
bobbyg9 wrote: Been trying to turn the display off but can’t seem to get it to shut down.

I press the power at the back of the display and then I press the typical android “power off” on the screen but it just reboots the tablet.

Anyone le having this issue?
Just unplug it?
Nov 18, 2018
6 posts
14 upvotes
Clearance at store, 1 in stock and available for pick up

Montreal Maisonneuve, QC
Closed . Opening at 8:00 a.m.
3025, rue Sherbrooke Est Centre D'Achats Maisonneuve,Montreal, Quebec, H1W 1B2

Free JRNY 1 year include
Oct 7, 2021
1 posts
2 upvotes
Thanks for the heads up. I checked stock and picked one up in Tsawwassen Bc for $550.
Jul 7, 2005
308 posts
97 upvotes
Ottawa
mapleleafdave wrote: Can anyone recommend a replacement seat that is compatible? Something a little wider and cushier? LOL
My wife got a padded seat cover from Amazon
Jul 7, 2005
308 posts
97 upvotes
Ottawa
krazykanuck wrote: The JRNY function just allows for a gamification aspect to this correct?
After the 1 yr activation the bike is still fully usable?
Are there alternatives to using JRNY? Maybe another app w/ipad?
I don't use JRNY. I use an app called mPaceline to track progress and allow easy visualization of PowerZones. I have it running on an iPad Air and ride to cycling videos on YouTube that show incline and cadence and add/subtract resistance as incline increases/decreases.

I've had my C7 for about 18 months and used it regularly with no problems whatsoever.
Images
  • mpaceline.png
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2007
1365 posts
684 upvotes
London, ON
letterip wrote: My wife got a padded seat cover from Amazon
I ended up ordering the one on the Bowflex site. Much more comfortable and very happy with the purchase despite having to fork out $62 including tax for it.
Sep 21, 2022
9 posts
1 upvote
How about warranty?

Labour?
Parts?
Frame?
Motor?
Apr 1, 2009
396 posts
194 upvotes
GTA
asifnana wrote: Anyone know the best height to set the seat at and which height to set the tablet and the distance between seat and handle bars ?
You need to adjust (fit) the bike to you. I adjusted mine several times until I got it right for me.
There is plenty of information if you search Internet for “bike seat height” or “bike fitting”.

Hope this helps.
Sep 21, 2022
9 posts
1 upvote
Anyone knows about warranty?

User manual says page-35
https://media-www.canadiantire.ca/manua ... 720346.pdf

Frame - 3 Years
Mechanical Parts - 3 Years
Electronics - 3 Years
Labor - 1 year

Canadian tire website says:
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/bowf ... ml?loc=plp

Warranty:
This product carries a 1 year exchange warranty redeemable in-store.

Which one will be honored when purchased form CDN tire?
Dec 1, 2020
182 posts
116 upvotes
Selling my barely used unit for $200
Surrey, BC please message

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)