Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

YMMV Check your Optimum offer for the spend points get 30% back

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2021 1:02 pm
Apr 1, 2019
166 posts
174 upvotes
Guess I may as well use my points now before PC downgrades my cc and I never use it again!
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2416 posts
5254 upvotes
Mississauga
Homer001 wrote: Anyone seen the new switch at shoppers?
The new OLED switch isn't even out yet.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2416 posts
5254 upvotes
Mississauga
For the folks that have gotten the 40% back in points offer, are you regularly using your PC account, or do you never use it? I currently have two accounts. One I use all the time and the other one hardly and still on either account; I never get these offers anymore.
Jun 18, 2017
784 posts
622 upvotes
jetertmac wrote: The new OLED switch isn't even out yet.
Haha my bad. I did a google search and the source had it with a price, didn’t click on the link so didn’t see it was a pre order link.

40% back for old switch or wait for new pay $50 more and maybe only get 20x or 30% back. Decision decision
Sep 16, 2010
14 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
jetertmac wrote: For the folks that have gotten the 40% back in points offer, are you regularly using your PC account, or do you never use it? I currently have two accounts. One I use all the time and the other one hardly and still on either account; I never get these offers anymore.
I'm regularly using it and shop through PC Express and at Shoppers often. Got my first 40% offer that I noticed in March and then just got one August 30 and another for today!
Sep 4, 2014
94 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jetertmac wrote: For the folks that have gotten the 40% back in points offer, are you regularly using your PC account, or do you never use it? I currently have two accounts. One I use all the time and the other one hardly and still on either account; I never get these offers anymore.
collecting points using a PC MC credit card and using it regaualry . Really shop at SDM and never installed the app until today. I have the PC Point app installed for a few years but opened it a handful of times. Opened it today when I saw this thread and found a 40% offer for today only.
I don't know what the logic is to qualify for this offer.
Aug 15, 2018
509 posts
953 upvotes
I got 20,000 when you spend $80.

Also another offer 5,000 points when you shop 3 times and spend at least $10 in each transaction. Expires at the end of the month.

Guess the 30% and 40% back in points is only targeted to those who shop at Shoppers frequently and have high point balances
May 7, 2015
445 posts
224 upvotes
North York, ON
I got redeem 10,000 get 4000 points back sept 1 and my new offer for Saturday is redeem 10,000 get 3000 back.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2021
2346 posts
4106 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
I just redeem 400$ worth of points for Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition

I thought it came with animal crossing but it does not
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2011
1043 posts
1518 upvotes
Hmm I got this offer for Sep 3rd (40% back in Optimum points) however the odd thing is there is no flyer for Sep 3rd for Ontario!
Was looking to max out the return so wanted to get an idea what's what beforehand. I guess I can go in store and figure out what's what on Friday.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
5817 posts
3159 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
I had the “get 40% back” yesterday and took advantage. It turns out when I look this morning I have the offer again for tomorrow. I may look around for Luigi’s Mansion for tomorrow.
Aug 19, 2003
450 posts
76 upvotes
Markham
ChicoQuente wrote: I had the “get 40% back” yesterday and took advantage. It turns out when I look this morning I have the offer again for tomorrow. I may look around for Luigi’s Mansion for tomorrow.
same here.. used 40% back yesterday and got one for 30% tomorrow. so tempting to use but should I wait for 40% back? lol
Aug 11, 2014
118 posts
190 upvotes
St. John's, NL
Also got the 40% back in points offer. Spend $400 in points on a Nintendo switch and get back $160 in points, for a net cost of $240(+tax). Seems like a good deal
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1756 posts
488 upvotes
GTA
Jmartin22 wrote: Also got the 40% back in points offer. Spend $400 in points on a Nintendo switch and get back $160 in points, for a net cost of $240(+tax). Seems like a good deal
Why not wait for the OLED?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)