Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

YMMV Complete a 10-minute Gartner Peer Insights Survey on an Endpoint Protection Platform vendor for a $25 CAD Amazon GC

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2017 12:08 pm
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes

YMMV Complete a 10-minute Gartner Peer Insights Survey on an Endpoint Protection Platform vendor for a $25 CAD Amazon GC

Deal Link:
http://blogs.gartner.com/reviews-pages/ ... a-epp-ca1/

It's not as exciting as a test drive in a 2018 Mazda Miata with the top down but it took me less than 10 minutes to complete the survey (I wonder why). No free email address it said so I used my alumni email from Western and it was accepted. Also, at the end of the survey, it was mentioned a Moderator will review my responses. Not sure if I will get the $25 gc but in life, the only certainties are death and taxes. Enjoy!

Cast your vote for Gartner Peer Insights Endpoint Protection Platforms Customer Choice Award
Complete a 10-minute Gartner Peer Insights Survey on an Endpoint Protection Platform vendor for a $25 CAD Amazon Gift Card.
42 replies
Dec 27, 2008
360 posts
106 upvotes
lol just tried this...it has a lot of networking/computer lingo i dont know Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
Thanks.. The survey is for IT System Admin, which is what I do at work.

I hope I get a GC too.
Mar 15, 2011
59 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
At the end of the survey it says that it will be checked over first before being accepted.

This survey is directly applicable to me and my work, but if tech isn't your field then they might deny your review and you're out 15 minutes for nothing!
Sep 13, 2004
455 posts
76 upvotes
Halifax
I reviewed a product that I actually use/deploy on a daily basis. I hope the spam of people just hitting 5's doesn't wash out the proper reviews.
Oct 4, 2006
377 posts
143 upvotes
Takes about ten minutes, will see what happens. Thanks to the OP for the link!
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3097 posts
2399 upvotes
x1xslickx1x wrote: lol just tried this...it has a lot of networking/computer lingo i dont know Face With Tears Of Joy
The correct answer is always "C" ;)
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Dec 27, 2008
360 posts
106 upvotes
anyone end up getting a gift card? i got a follow up email saying thanks for review today. and they want to schedule a call to continue the review. but no mention of gift card.
Apr 20, 2017
616 posts
428 upvotes
x1xslickx1x wrote: anyone end up getting a gift card? i got a follow up email saying thanks for review today. and they want to schedule a call to continue the review. but no mention of gift card.
I also got the email,"if you could spare 15 minutes for a call, it would be greatly appreciated." , but no mention of GC.
Sep 27, 2012
56 posts
24 upvotes
*An eligible reviewer: (i) must have deployed or upgraded the software/services in his/her organization in the last 18 months; (ii) must have been involved in at least one of the following: (a) the purchase decision, (b) implementation and deployment, (c) ongoing service, or (d) as an end-user of the product; (iii) is not employed by (or otherwise affiliated with) the company being reviewed, a direct competitor, or a government or military entity; and (iv) may receive a maximum of 1 gift card per promotion. All federal sector employees are ineligible from receiving an incentive per 5 C.F.R. Part 2635 of the Office of Government Ethics Regulations. If a review is approved, the eligible reviewer will receive the Amazon gift card within 30 days of review submission. Please see Gartner Peer Insights Rules of Engagement for additional details.
Emphasis mine.

Seems like the GC is at their discretion.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2002
1619 posts
227 upvotes
Mississauga
I got the 25 CAD gift card after about a day or two after leaving a review. So it does work!
Feb 8, 2011
665 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
It's not letting me confirm my email for some reason.
Dec 27, 2008
360 posts
106 upvotes
just got an email with the $25 gift.

I replied to the 15 minute interview said i don't have time. but how i would get the gift card and received it.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
lol i have no idea what I'm reviewing

edit - gave up....I'm not as good at bullshitting as I thought.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Dec 27, 2008
360 posts
106 upvotes
nasa25 wrote: lol i have no idea what I'm reviewing

edit - gave up....I'm not as good at bullshitting as I thought.
lol i reviewed windows defender. pretty easy to review since it comes free with all windows pc. and considering its only an anti virus
Banned
Mar 4, 2011
660 posts
493 upvotes
Surrey
i got a blank page... Why? No survey for me.
Fulfillment: 1930, 1966, 1975, 1980, 1981 9.20 14:00, 1984 3.14
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
8541 posts
2655 upvotes
Toronto
convolution wrote: i got a blank page... Why? No survey for me.
click 'Gartner peerinsights" on top left corner and you will see the review after that
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
1365 posts
753 upvotes
Ontario
do we click on "write a review" and sign up?