Expired Hot Deals

Skip The Dishes

[YMMV] [Downtown Toronto only?] SkipTheDishes $20 off - OCT2021 code; select restaurants

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2021 10:45 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1880 posts
2354 upvotes
Some places are not accepting it any more, and you get that error.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
7009 posts
3006 upvotes
Once per restaurant, you may be able to use the code more than once if you select a different restaurant. Worked for me, YMMV. I had used the promo already for Juicy Dumpling, where in addition to the discount they also gave me 5,000 pts ($5 in credits) towards future order.

Usually I do pickup but in this case, order over $20 is free delivery so I got a delivery, just tipped the driver 15% ($3.37), worth it to avoid the drive in this case. Fourth Man in the Fire, large pizza with meatballs & peppers. Also had 5,000 pts that they gave me for the last "Local Favourites order" (where I also used this promo for Juicy Dumpling) which was super hot
Mar 23, 2019
105 posts
81 upvotes
FYI - applied the code at checkout, selected Apple Pay to pay then changed my mind and wanted to change payment.

This resulted in the promo code being “used” even though order was not submitted and even spent some skip points. Be careful, skip can be buggy and now have to fight with support to be eligible again.
Jun 26, 2009
154 posts
162 upvotes
SO and I tried to get Salad King but it wasn’t even showing up in our apps; anyone have similar experience?
Jun 9, 2014
164 posts
227 upvotes
I applied OCT2021 in Uber Eats to see what happens and it said promo applied. I can't find the details of what promo I'm getting
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1880 posts
2354 upvotes
baitandswitch wrote: I applied OCT2021 in Uber Eats to see what happens and it said promo applied. I can't find the details of what promo I'm getting
Maybe another Toronto promotion upcoming for Uber eats?
Nov 25, 2007
943 posts
669 upvotes
Toronto
So many restaurants showing closed for delivery and only 2 delivering with 1 being one of my fav taco places. $5 for 4 tacos delivered! Great deal thanks op!
Feb 14, 2015
168 posts
73 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
EnthusedLemur wrote: FYI - applied the code at checkout, selected Apple Pay to pay then changed my mind and wanted to change payment.

This resulted in the promo code being “used” even though order was not submitted and even spent some skip points. Be careful, skip can be buggy and now have to fight with support to be eligible again.
The same thing happened to me. They gave me a $20 credit towards future order.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2008
1679 posts
708 upvotes
GTA
Fourth Man and the Fire is good pizza! The garlic bread is so good!!!
Mar 28, 2019
125 posts
198 upvotes
I just tried like 10 restaurants in the core, not a single one is accepting this.

Thanks anyways op, upvoted.
Jan 7, 2017
174 posts
82 upvotes
MrJfrsn wrote: I just tried like 10 restaurants in the core, not a single one is accepting this.

Restaurants listed in the terms and in the OPs original post
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1707 posts
560 upvotes
Toronto
MrJfrsn wrote: I just tried like 10 restaurants in the core, not a single one is accepting this.

You have to search local favourites and click the section they have. All of the restaurants in that section work
May 3, 2003
511 posts
208 upvotes
Toronto
HP_John wrote: Once per restaurant, you may be able to use the code more than once if you select a different restaurant. Worked for me, YMMV. I had used the promo already for Juicy Dumpling, where in addition to the discount they also gave me 5,000 pts ($5 in credits) towards future order.

Usually I do pickup but in this case, order over $20 is free delivery so I got a delivery, just tipped the driver 15% ($3.37), worth it to avoid the drive in this case. Fourth Man in the Fire, large pizza with meatballs & peppers. Also had 5,000 pts that they gave me for the last "Local Favourites order" (where I also used this promo for Juicy Dumpling) which was super hot
I used the promo for Juicy Dumpling as well (quite happy about that) but it says there are no more uses available when I try to apply the code at other Local Favourites.
Jan 1, 2018
606 posts
766 upvotes
Thanks OP!

Workers at the Belly Buster were getting p*ssed as the online orders were coming in like rapid fire…they were asking who signed up for this lol (in my head I’m like your boss didFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy)
Last edited by chardo on Oct 24th, 2021 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!
Oct 9, 2018
182 posts
65 upvotes
Thanks OP, ate well all weekend thanks to you

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)