Expired Hot Deals

Royal Bank

(YMMV) Earn 4.00% interest on new deposits to your RBC High Interest eSavings Account

[OP]
Dec 8, 2013
357 posts
522 upvotes

[Royal Bank] (YMMV) Earn 4.00% interest on new deposits to your RBC High Interest eSavings Account

Received this offer by email today. Beats Tangerine's 3.5% until Nov 30, 2022.

Detailed Offer Terms: https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/dms/nmo/summerterms-n.html
Earn 4.00% interest on new deposits in your eligible RBC High Interest eSavings® Account

Every dollar makes a difference when you’re saving for the future. To help grow your savings faster you will earn 4.00% interest on new funds deposited to your existing eligible RBC High Interest eSavings Account between August 10, 2022 to November 30, 2022.

To get started, simply move your money into your eligible account which you can do in a number of ways:

Directly transfer funds from another financial institution

Use the RBC Mobile app to deposit a cheque

Visit a branch to deposit your funds

This offer applies to all new funds deposited during the above period from outside RBC.

The quicker you act, the more interest you could earn. Don’t miss out on this limited-time offer to help grow your savings even faster.
83 replies
Jun 9, 2009
342 posts
124 upvotes
Mississauga
RBC E-Saving Account 4%, highest ever see
Every dollar makes a difference when you’re saving for the future. To help grow your savings faster you will earn 4.00% interest on new funds deposited to your existing eligible RBC High Interest eSavings Account between August 10, 2022 to November 30, 20221.

To get started, simply move your money into your eligible account which you can do in a number of ways:

Use the RBC Mobile2 app to deposit a cheque

This offer applies to all new funds deposited during the above period from outside RBC.

The quicker you act, the more interest you could earn. Don’t miss out on this limited-time offer to help grow your savings even faster.
Images
  • RBC2.jpg
  • RBC.jpg
Dec 12, 2016
131 posts
236 upvotes
Moogadishoo
See ya later, Tangerine!
Aug 23, 2021
22 posts
54 upvotes
CIBC is offering 4.25%.

Get up to 4.25%† interest by saving $200 or more every month.

Grow your savings in 3 easy
steps with AutoSave:
Open your account
Set up monthly auto transfers of $200 or more in less than a minute
Start earning 4.25% for 4 months
Dec 12, 2016
131 posts
236 upvotes
Moogadishoo
Tangerine/Simplii need to start working harder.
Jul 13, 2022
2 posts
4 upvotes
Does this include funds transferred from a chequing or investment account within RBC
Sep 4, 2017
575 posts
836 upvotes
Last time I remember there was a chart that displayed all saving rates across all banks, does anyone have an updated one? It was a google spreadsheet.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
1974 posts
2467 upvotes
TORONTO
Does the 4% only work during period Aug 10 - Nov 30th?
RACISM IS THE WORST VIRUS
Dec 29, 2014
458 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto, ON
JohnF100 wrote: Last time I remember there was a chart that displayed all saving rates across all banks, does anyone have an updated one? It was a google spreadsheet.
I use this website - https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/chart/

It doesn't list all of the banks but it usually lists the ones that offer the highest rates. There is also a page for GICs.
Aug 5, 2015
150 posts
105 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I don't understand, is that 4% till November then back to .5? Or is it forever?
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2006
1420 posts
564 upvotes
Merzenary604 wrote: I don't understand, is that 4% till November then back to .5? Or is it forever?
OP says till "November 30, 20221" ;)
Jun 16, 2020
310 posts
664 upvotes
tutulau wrote: RBC E-Saving Account 4%, highest ever see
Every dollar makes a difference when you’re saving for the future. To help grow your savings faster you will earn 4.00% interest on new funds deposited to your existing eligible RBC High Interest eSavings Account between August 10, 2022 to November 30, 20221.

How did you receive this offer? Wondering if targeted or anyone with existing account
Jun 9, 2009
342 posts
124 upvotes
Mississauga
dajan1008 wrote: CIBC is offering 4.25%.

Get up to 4.25%† interest by saving $200 or more every month.

Grow your savings in 3 easy
steps with AutoSave:
Open your account
Set up monthly auto transfers of $200 or more in less than a minute
Start earning 4.25% for 4 months
CIBC offers UPTO plus many conditions. RBC is straight forward just open E-Saving.
Aug 13, 2015
614 posts
1091 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

Nethervue wrote: OP says till "November 30, 20221" ;)
Thanks, OP, upvoted!
Unfortunately though, from the wording above, it seems like moving existing funds in my chequing to Esavings won't do - I won't be getting the 4% interest rate unless it's money from outside my RBC accounts...? Too bad... .
Good until November 30, 2022 - the "1" comes from the T&C number 1 LOL.
Mar 30, 2007
68 posts
149 upvotes

Cannot find this anywhere, do you have a link?
Nov 27, 2018
16 posts
18 upvotes
I was only offered 3.5% :(
Earn 3.50% interest on new deposits in your eligible RBC High Interest eSavings® Account1