YMMV eBay $15 coupon in App

Savings:
$15 coupon
Expiry:
March 3, 2020
Code is FOMOAPP
Images
  • 9655F4B1-882D-401D-B108-F3D8BFCA1489.jpeg
Last edited by RedFlegDeals on Feb 19th, 2020 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
43 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1201 posts
3334 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
All categories? If so very Hot
What's in your wallet?
[OP]
Jul 20, 2019
14 posts
56 upvotes
Just says minimum purchase of $15.01 in the app only
Feb 19, 2013
26 posts
28 upvotes
Calgary
didn't work when i tried buying a tablet. but 10% coupon available sitewide: TAKETENOFF
[OP]
Jul 20, 2019
14 posts
56 upvotes
Who's eligible for the Coupon?

Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the Coupon is not transferable.

How to redeem your coupon

Shop for eligible items. Check Coupon for eligibility.
Pay for your item before the Coupon expiration date.
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field.
Coupon is only valid when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App on iOS or Android.
Terms & Conditions

The Coupon will expire at 11:59:59 PM ET on the date shown on the Coupon. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an order subtotal for eligible item(s) on eBay.ca or eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items in the Autos, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once for up to the maximum Coupon amount. Only registered eBay members can receive the discount. Any unused difference between the order total and the maximum Coupon amount will be forfeited.

Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the value of this Coupon. In the event you receive a refund, you will receive no more than the amount you actually paid toward your purchase.

Coupon is subject to Canadian laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face or cash value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon. eBay reserves the right to suspend, change, or cancel this Coupon promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which in eBay's opinion make it necessary for it to do so. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.
Penalty Box
Apr 21, 2004
51933 posts
16518 upvotes
Thanks OP. Not sure if I can make it work though.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8195 posts
1751 upvotes
Toronto
Yuubah wrote: didn't work when i tried buying a tablet. but 10% coupon available sitewide: TAKETENOFF
Is there any way to validate this coupon will work BEFORE submitting a bid to make an ebay purchase?
Dec 10, 2014
655 posts
461 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Doesn't work for me, another random targeted coupon
Sep 22, 2018
30 posts
28 upvotes
Yuubah wrote: didn't work when i tried buying a tablet. but 10% coupon available sitewide: TAKETENOFF
TAKETENOFF is not available sitewide and is targeted
Dec 27, 2017
241 posts
79 upvotes
It almost seems pointless to post these eBay coupons as the people who can use them, got the notification in app or by email and those without cannot use it, so this just create unnecessary attempts to try to get a discount that's impossible to get.

Not knocking OP, just in general, seeing how these threads always go and sure there's YMMV in the title, but it's really YHNMAA = You Have No Mileage At All.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
1644 posts
1017 upvotes
Ottawa
Do they send these offers to those who claimed similar coupons previously?
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
2581 posts
666 upvotes
Toronto
I wish that worked. Haven't seen a site wide coupon for a while now