Expired Hot Deals

YMMV Free 95 Air Miles (equal $10) for adding collector number to Samsung account

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2020 9:08 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3162 posts
3335 upvotes
Toronto, ON

YMMV Free 95 Air Miles (equal $10) for adding collector number to Samsung account

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Expiry:
June 28, 2020
Got an email (screenshot attached). "Add your AIR MILES® Collector Number to your Samsung Account. You'll get 95 Bonus Miles".
No indications of it being targeted in the T&C, but YMMV.
Offer ends June 28, 2020.

Instructions

1) Create a new account or login here: https://www.samsung.com/ca/samsungaccou ... cale=en_CA
2) Click on "My Account"
3) Enter AM number, and click the "unlocked" icon next to it, it will change to "locked"
Terms & Conditions

Offer is available to AIR MILES Collectors who link their AIR MILES Collector Number to their Samsung account between June 15, 2020 to June 28, 2020 by accessing Samsung.com, using the “Log in” button at the top-right corner of the page and following the online instructions to enter your Collector Number. If you do not have a Samsung account, you may create it at Samsung.com. If you have forgotten your Samsung account ID or password, you may retrieve them at Samsung.com by clicking on the “Log In” button. Limit of one offer and one Collector Number per Samsung account to a maximum of 5 Samsung accounts per Collector Number. This offer may be cancelled or amended at any time. Bonus Miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 60 days.

Use the Cash Miles in your AIR MILES Cash Account in-store, in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 towards your purchases at participating Partner locations, to a maximum of $750 (7,125 Cash Miles) per day (gift cards and near-cash products are excluded and other exclusions may also apply); maximum of $60 per transaction (570 Cash Miles), up to 5 eligible transactions totalling $300 per day at Shell; and online at airmiles.ca/cash in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 worth of value from participating Partners to a maximum of $750 (7,125 Cash Miles) per day. eVouchers can be used at participating Partners’ locations in Canada only. See specific eVoucher Reward page for details and any restrictions. You must have accumulated sufficient Cash Miles in your Collector Account in order to use Miles towards in-store purchases and eVouchers. All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change, and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca.
am.png
Last edited by carmageddon on Jun 16th, 2020 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
16 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1455 posts
901 upvotes
Toronto
Would not do this if you ever plan to participate in their big events like Shop the Block or Mega Miles.
Dec 6, 2019
28 posts
35 upvotes
Thanks for posting this, I added my AM number, let's see if I get them since I don't have a Samsung device.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
20500 posts
9944 upvotes
Oakville
When I hover over the unlock icon (to lock my AM number in) it shows this tooltip:

However, when I go to http://airmiles.ca/samsungpay as the tooltip suggests, for more information, it brings me to a page showing this:

So... Who knows?
Jun 10, 2020
10 posts
13 upvotes
Edmonton
Electrah wrote: Would not do this if you ever plan to participate in their big events like Shop the Block or Mega Miles.
Why not? I’m fairly new to using Airmiles so I’m not sure how the big events are related to this
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
2655 posts
3186 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks OP! Tried it out,
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2182 posts
1301 upvotes
Burnaby
RachelN35978 wrote:
Why not? I’m fairly new to using Airmiles so I’m not sure how the big events are related to this
Airmiles promo typically require you to earn Airmiles at a few of their partners and this is one of the easiest partner offers that qualifies towards that
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4016 posts
10875 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
@carmageddon, you might want to correct the typo in the OP - instructions, #1.
Oct 22, 2016
838 posts
773 upvotes
Comox Valley
RachelN35978 wrote: Why not? I’m fairly new to using Airmiles so I’m not sure how the big events are related to this
In their yearly promos, this would count as 1 offer of the 5 (or 7). It is a very easy one to get, and it will give you more miles, to wait for their promotions, and then use it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3162 posts
3335 upvotes
Toronto, ON
trystee wrote: @carmageddon, you might want to correct the typo in the OP - instructions, #1.
lol thanks. I'm blind apparently. Took too many re-takes despite reading your comment to find the typo
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2015
1131 posts
1782 upvotes
Vancouver
not sure if it worked but thanks OP
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
55240 posts
20102 upvotes
Probably best to save for an AM mega event but it's always free to get open a new AM account anyway haha.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2006
2107 posts
470 upvotes
Toronto
Unknown18281 wrote: I linked and only got 25 miles instead of 95
Same
Public Mobile
Tangerine
Flashfood app
Swagbucks
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
20500 posts
9944 upvotes
Oakville
Unknown18281 wrote: I linked and only got 25 miles instead of 95
Same - but then, as I posted the screenshot above, my account *did* say I'd only get 25 miles for linking it. Looks like that took priority over the actual linking page.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3162 posts
3335 upvotes
Toronto, ON
First got 25 AM. And now got another 70 BAMs from Samsung pay. Samsung delivered!