Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PayPal

YMMV PayPal (Login, click link and get $5 CAD gift) - for Inactive Users (US and Canada)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2021 5:59 pm
Oct 2, 2020
25 posts
46 upvotes
nothing. I use paypal about once a month. Maybe they're only targeting long time users.
Red flag deals suck...good bye.
Jul 29, 2019
834 posts
696 upvotes
No luck here. Haven't logged in well over a year but I had a subscription still linked to the account that I continue to want to pay that may signify that my account was still active.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4047 posts
1479 upvotes
Ontario
Didn't get it in my Canadian Paypal, but it was there in my USA PayPal.
Apr 30, 2007
943 posts
310 upvotes
Edmonton
I don't understand people. If an OP (btw not OP of this thread) posted scam material or personal referral deal or deal that is not Hot in Hot forum then claiming that it is Hot or saying something of bad taste then giving a "thumb" down or "dislike" make sense.

However, giving "thumb" down for a post where OP specifically mention "YMMV" and just because you didn't get or late to the deal is pathetic. If it is YMMV and the deal didn't apply to you or your local area, then move along. Leave the thumb down button alone. All these negativities will only discourage RFDers from sharing local or YMMV deals. Some people like me feel a little proud or happy for sharing deals that benefit other people.

Anyway, thanks OP. I didn't see or maybe the term of condition didn't directly mention it, I am not sure if $5 freebie will expired but it would be wise to use it soon.
Price Error + Coupon Code + Free Upgrades = RFD !!!!!!!
Apr 5, 2016
617 posts
1258 upvotes
BC
Thanks OP, got the $5 gift/credit - showed up in my account and it looks like I can spend it on whatever I want.

I also agree with Jasper in the post above, why are people downvoting? I get it, it sucks if you didn't get it, but many people did, and by downvoting you're making it a little less likely that others see the thread. It's never too late to unclick/undo your downvote
Aug 22, 2012
785 posts
1292 upvotes
Logged in on mobile website, the account I don't really use had the offer but the active one did not.

I'll take it! Easy $5. Thanks OP
Apr 30, 2007
943 posts
310 upvotes
Edmonton
Enforcer22 wrote: Logged in on mobile website, the account I don't really use had the offer but the active one did not.

I'll take it! Easy $5. Thanks OP
I only got one PayPal account and hardly use it... maybe once a year or two. Maybe ppl who hardly use their PayPal are more likely to get this deal.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2017
1153 posts
1359 upvotes
Kitchener
Nothing for me, but not surprised. I use my paypal account pretty regularly lately.

And already got one of these, i think even $10 maybe a year or 2 ago, when i went inactive a long time. So looking like a "winback" type credit.
May 31, 2017
171 posts
315 upvotes
montreal
thanks got it in the account i never use but not in the one in use
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
1858 posts
296 upvotes
nothing for me. Thanks OP anyway Winking Face
POCO F3 8GB 256GB. Rogers Unlimited talk & text $15. 3 x Telus unlimited 25.$35 each. 3 x tablet lines $0. 3 x 200mins CAN-US L&R $0. 3 x Unlimited CAN-Int'l Text $0. 3 x Visual Voicemail $0. 2 x Samsung Watch5 Pro $0 with $10/m watch plan
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2450 posts
870 upvotes
Better leave your PP A/C inactive as fraud is rampant and you will never be able to solve it with a human. Go to their PP board and see for yourself all the shenanigans on Ebay and with PP. Frightening.

Anyone understand this message from PP? ''We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because this transaction was not unauthorized.'' There you go... dealing with AI and computers.
Last edited by andreid on May 30th, 2021 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2017
1153 posts
1359 upvotes
Kitchener
andreid wrote: Better leave your PP A/C inactive as fraud is rampant and you will never be able to solve it with a human. Go to their PP board and see for yourself all the shenanigans on Ebay and with PP. Frightening.
Just use american express. They will let you dispute any paypal charge, and within reason, have your back to keep the charge reversed.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1878 posts
591 upvotes
Ottawa
Paypal support is non existing just like eBay.
Your account could be charged without actual purchases if someone get hold of your account email. Paypal will give your money away easy.
It is a pain as credit card company TD won,t bother to reverse. You have to deal with Paypal.
Apr 30, 2007
943 posts
310 upvotes
Edmonton
cf7777 wrote: Paypal support is non existing just like eBay.
Your account could be charged without actual purchases if someone get hold of your account email. Paypal will give your money away easy.
It is a pain as credit card company TD won,t bother to reverse. You have to deal with Paypal.
Are you saying that if you use your TD credit card to pay something via PayPal and TD credit company won't do a reversal if the seller rip you off or didn't send the item? I thought any credit card company will do a reversal but they would preferred you go thru PayPal first.
Feb 6, 2016
619 posts
613 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Inactive user
Images
  • img_1704.jpg
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1878 posts
591 upvotes
Ottawa
jasperException wrote: Are you saying that if you use your TD credit card to pay something via PayPal and TD credit company won't do a reversal if the seller rip you off or didn't send the item? I thought any credit card company will do a reversal but they would preferred you go thru PayPal first.
Correct, TD agent just say they cannot do anything. This is not a seller rip you off. This is a Seller using a UK bank with shady employee.
Because I use unique email for this seller.

We had to deal with Paypal and took a while for their investigation.
[OP]
Mar 22, 2018
583 posts
1112 upvotes
Canada
Funny thing is the reason I logged into PayPal randomly was that I was planning to close my account lol. I thought PayPal was psychic for a second.
Nov 20, 2018
3 posts
14 upvotes
Haven't logged into PayPal for about 2 years. Took a look today and there was an offer on the front page saying that I'm eligible for a $5 credit until June 30th for logging in. Couple minutes later, I had a $5 balance in my account

Obviously YMMV, but I never saw an email about this so might be worth logging into Paypal if you haven't in a while