Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PayPal

YMMV PayPal (Login, click link and get $5 CAD gift) - for Inactive Users (US and Canada)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2021 5:59 pm
Apr 14, 2017
724 posts
668 upvotes
Brrr wrote: Stupid question: Since I received the offer because I specifically don't use Paypal that often, how does one use the $5 balance? When I go to my settings, it says to set the preferred payment method to balance to use it. How do I apply the balance, then pay for the rest using my stored CC?

Thanks!
I think when you actually perform a transaction, it automatically offers to use the balance first and cover the remaining amount with CC
Jun 14, 2011
666 posts
640 upvotes
Toronto
Don't know how I missed this for the past week and half but lucky I saw it just now. Free $5, thanks op.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
5020 posts
4465 upvotes
Going to have to leave my PayPal account dormant... So much for shielding my CC from companies...
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2019
1171 posts
1160 upvotes
Didn't get the $5 promo when I logged in, but I did receive $1.92 credit from a "lawsuit payout". Does anyone know anything about this "lawsuit payout"? ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
Why settle for full retail price when you can wait and get it at a lower price for better value (even better if there's a bundled freebies deal)? 😉

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)