Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] [YMMV] [PC Optimum App] Spend upto $400 by Oct 31, get back 100,000 PC Optimum points

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2019 3:45 pm
Newbie
Dec 14, 2018
27 posts
54 upvotes
Can you let us know if the gift card thing works. Because I’ll totally go buy a bunch of GC for future purchases to get to my $500 for 125k

souvik126 wrote:
Aug 1st, 2019 4:46 pm
I am surprised the offer T&C does not say that Gift cards, tickets, etc excluded. Does that mean I can buy $400 GC and get $100 PCO back. May be I will try buying a $10 GC and see if app includes it in spending or if someone can share if they experience it Smirking Face
Sr. Member
Sep 5, 2005
695 posts
481 upvotes
Alivenate wrote:
Aug 1st, 2019 7:55 pm
Mine is slightly different.

20,000 points when you spend a total of $100 on Joe Fresh Kids or Baby apparel in August.


Too bad I rarely buy clothes from Joe Fresh because I can find cheaper clothing at Walmart or even Children's Place sometimes.
This is also what i got but 25000 points for 100$ in clothes untils end of august.
Newbie
Jan 12, 2013
29 posts
29 upvotes
Cornwall
I have in my app 125,000 points if I spend $500 by Oct 31. I am a PC insider.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1412 posts
60 upvotes
When shop at SDM, is there any way that you can see how many points that you will be getting before you paid for the item?? I know that in Real Canadian SS, you get to see all the points that you are getting, but can you also do that at SDM?? TIA
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 25, 2003
9097 posts
1124 upvotes
Vancouver
Alivenate wrote:
Aug 1st, 2019 7:55 pm
Mine is slightly different.

20,000 points when you spend a total of $100 on Joe Fresh Kids or Baby apparel in August.


Too bad I rarely buy clothes from Joe Fresh because I can find cheaper clothing at Walmart or even Children's Place sometimes.
I've got this one except 25k points. I'll still pass.
General Radek had some good ideas.
Newbie
Mar 10, 2019
31 posts
18 upvotes
No app(don't use it). Also not an Insider. Offer was on the site when I checked my offers today. I can easily spend $400 in 12 weeks there.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14122 posts
3138 upvotes
Maybe they target less frequent shoppers.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Member
Oct 16, 2010
228 posts
552 upvotes
Wow, thats a great offer. I spend a couple thousand at shoppers each year so I wish I got that. Would be free money.... but they are targetting people who spend less, trying to incite them to buy more.
Jr. Member
Mar 14, 2018
180 posts
148 upvotes
sunchaser53 wrote:
Aug 1st, 2019 10:11 pm
When shop at SDM, is there any way that you can see how many points that you will be getting before you paid for the item?? I know that in Real Canadian SS, you get to see all the points that you are getting, but can you also do that at SDM?? TIA
Yes, my beauty consultant does it with me all the time.
Newbie
Feb 17, 2019
19 posts
12 upvotes
The post is no point, because there is nothing you can do to get the special promo. Just check your own pc optimal app, if you have something , good, else, too bad.
Member
User avatar
Sep 26, 2008
444 posts
110 upvotes
GTA
I have the PC insiders subscription, but no offer.
I also rarely go to shoppers so the algorithm on who gets this offer is not as simple as some have suggested in this thread.
Sr. Member
Dec 21, 2004
686 posts
95 upvotes
rocpoon wrote:
Aug 1st, 2019 11:10 pm
The post is no point, because there is nothing you can do to get the special promo. Just check your own pc optimal app, if you have something , good, else, too bad.
I disagree. I haven't used my app in a while and forgot to check it. I checked because of this post but unfortunately, I didn't get the offer. I would have jumped on it if I had a good offer.

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 20 users viewing this thread. (7 members and 13 guests)

StarScream1337, Xom, sandeepb, kokkikumar, 4ndro0o0o, deniv, aaronck