Expired Hot Deals

YMMV (targeted) Earn $10 in Free Credit for Helping Us Make Roam Mobility Better

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 2nd, 2016 7:10 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
54640 posts
19442 upvotes

YMMV (targeted) Earn $10 in Free Credit for Helping Us Make Roam Mobility Better

Deal Link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DD7L9XY

Got this email a few minutes ago. So please check yours.

We want to make Roam Mobility better and we could really use your help!

By taking the short survey below, your input will help us improve our plans, provide better customer service and make Roam Mobility the best roaming service possible.

To show you how much we appreciate your feedback, we’ll also give you $10 in free store credit* to put towards any plan you want after you complete the survey!

TAKE THE SURVEY NOW

We would really appreciate your response by Wednesday, June 15, 2016.

Thanks very much for your time.

Sincerely,
The Roam Mobility Team

1To qualify for $10 worth of free store credit, you must (1) complete this survey in its entirety on or before June 15, 2016, (2) be a current Roam Mobility customer and (3) have been invited to participate via email. To make sure we know who to issue your store credit to, please ensure the email address you entered above is the same email address you use to sign-in to your Roam Mobility account. If the information does not match, we will not be able to credit your account for completing the survey.
2 replies
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
54640 posts
19442 upvotes
I even sent out an email to their help team but just got this email confirmation:

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your incredibly helpful feedback. The information you shared with us will go a long way towards helping us better understand the constantly-changing needs of travellers like you so we can make Roam Mobility the best roaming service possible.

Your well-deserved store credit is being added to your account as we speak, so it should show up and be ready to use within 5 business days. To check your balance at any time, please visit the “Store Credit” section under your Roam Mobility account.

We really appreciate the time you took to help us make Roam Mobility better. Thanks for being an amazing customer!

Sincerely,
The Roam Mobility Team
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3705 posts
9697 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Thanks for the heads-up OP. Nothing in my email yet but I'm hoping I get the survey.