25 posts
109 upvotes

[YMMV] UBEREATS 25% OFF

Savings:
25% OFF
Expiry:
June 5, 2020
PROMO CODE: 25JUIN (QC Region)
*bluestar wrote: Try 25OFFJUNE for Ontario!
Looks like a targeted offer. Check your UberEats App!

*Offer expires at 11:55pm ET on June 5, 2020. Valid for 25% off your next order only (before taxes and fees). One order per customer. Non-transferable. Taxes and a Delivery Fee still apply. You must apply the promo code in the app before completing your order. May not be combined with other offers. See the Uber Eats app for details and location availability.

**Must complete an order before 11:55pm ET on June 5, 2020. Valid for 25% off orders placed between 11:00am ET on June 8 and 11:55pm ET on June 14, 2020. Discount is before taxes and fees. Non-transferable. Taxes and a Delivery Fee still apply. You must apply the promo code in the app before completing your order. May not be combined with other offers. See the Uber Eats app for details and location availability.

!!Plus, order by Friday and next week we’ll send you a code for 25% off** all your orders from June 8 through June 14.
Last edited by OOPSIE on Jun 1st, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
74 replies
Nov 19, 2009
663 posts
111 upvotes
Laval
Got the e-mail. I'm in Montreal. I would assume it's a Quebec only offer?
[OP]
Aug 13, 2019
25 posts
109 upvotes
Gary320 wrote: Got the e-mail. I'm in Montreal. I would assume it's a Quebec only offer?
Very possible. I also received the email, so it’s most likely targeted and very YMMV
Sep 18, 2012
18 posts
14 upvotes
Calgary
*bluestar wrote: Try 25OFFJUNE for Ontario!
Thanks that worked for me in Calgary!

It looks like it will work for the following locations:
Calgary, Edmonton, Greater Sudbury, Halifax, Hamilton, Kingston, Kitchener-Waterloo, Lethbridge, London, Ont, Niagara Region, Ottawa, Peterborough, Red Deer, Regina, Saskatoon, Sault Ste. Marie, Thunder Bay, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Windsor, Winnipeg
Mar 3, 2007
23 posts
20 upvotes
That's odd... I received a slightly different promo code with $20 min purchase. OP's offer has no min from what I can tell.

PROMO CODE: 25JUIN20

*Offer expires at 11:55pm ET on June 5, 2020. Valid for 25% off the next order of $20 or more (before taxes and fees) placed during the promotional period. One order per customer. Non-transferable. Taxes and a Delivery Fee still apply. You must apply the promo code in the app before completing your order. May not be combined with other offers. See the Uber Eats app for details and location availability.

**Must complete an order before 11:55pm ET on June 5, 2020. Valid for 25% off all orders of $20 or more (before taxes and fees) placed between 11:00am ET on June 8 and 11:55pm ET on June 14, 2020. Non-transferable. Taxes and a Delivery Fee still apply. You must apply the promo code in the app before completing your order. May not be combined with other offers. See the Uber Eats app for details and location availability.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
11537 posts
17126 upvotes
Guess it's targeted, doesn't work for me Ottawa
Aug 8, 2015
26 posts
30 upvotes
Totally not trying to preach, but if you have a favourite local restaurant I urge you to call them or check their website for deals outside of UberEats/Whatever FoodApp. I'm sure everyone is aware of the profit these apps take for each order, so i'll leave it at that...
Dec 26, 2011
92 posts
98 upvotes
Scarborough
Worked for me in Toronto! Thank you.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
4942 posts
879 upvotes
Since I've never used this, can one order include several restaurants or is it one order = one restaurant?
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2017
3312 posts
1541 upvotes
benjcksn wrote: Totally not trying to preach, but if you have a favourite local restaurant I urge you to call them or check their website for deals outside of UberEats/Whatever FoodApp. I'm sure everyone is aware of the profit these apps take for each order, so i'll leave it at that...
Agreed, instead of giving discounts to us, Uber should extend the same courtesy to its 'partners.'

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)