BST: Electronics

[FS]

[York Region/GTA/Nationwide] Lots of Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush Handles! ($70-$90 DiamondClean & FlexCare)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2023 6:46 pm
[OP]
Dec 7, 2012
895 posts
639 upvotes
Ontario
Trader Score: 30 (100% Positive)

[York Region/GTA/Nationwide] Lots of Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush Handles! ($70-$90 DiamondClean & FlexCare)

Hi everyone,
A family member recently retired and closed his dental clinic, leaving us with quite a few Sonicare toothbrushes we no longer need. All are brand new and in flawless condition. The toothbrushes were originally ordered in bulk thru the Philips Products for Dental Professionals program.

PRICES (See photo above)
(A) DiamondClean (black or white): $90 for first unit, $80 each additional unit
(B) FlexCare Platinum: $75 for first unit, $70 each additional unit
(C) FlexCare+: $70 for first unit, $65 each additional unit
(D) FlexCare: $70 for first unit, $65 each additional unit
(E) HealthyWhite: $70 for first unit, $65 each additional unit (*all gone*)

The DiamondClean handles require a DiamondClean-specific charger. Other models work interchangeably with the standard Sonicare charger (FlexCare, HealthyWhite, EasyClean, or AirFloss models).
Please confirm compatibility with your charger or contact me to double check. No brush heads or accessories are included.

PICKUP (GTA/York Region)
I'm able to meet in Richmond Hill around Oak Ridges. Please contact me to arrange a time.

SHIPPING (Nationwide excluding remote areas)
I can ship to most locations for a flat $10 regardless of how many you buy. They'll go out via UPS or Canada Post, whichever is more economical. Delivery takes approximately 3-10 days and is trackable.

INTERESTED?
Please click here to PM me! Also feel free to post or send me any questions and I'll get back to you quickly.
Payment via e-Transfer or cash. No tax or any other fees.

If you cannot send PMs just reply here and I'll get back to you.
Thanks for your interest!
Last edited by EliteJay on Oct 26th, 2022 12:04 am, edited 7 times in total.
3 replies

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)