Students

The York University Thread

Apr 24, 2016
32 posts
23 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Didn't know construction is still going on above Ross building. For my first class at Ross S203, I didn't even know Ross Building had a second floor!
Mar 3, 2019
3 posts
Hi everyone.

I applied for the PhD in Gender, Feminist and Women's Studies at York University? Did anyone get in? Did anyone receive admission to any PhD programs at York U?

Thanks,
Racheal
Feb 22, 2019
19 posts
8 upvotes
Has anyone completed the Honours BHS program and applied into Medical school. Do you have any recommendations on the pathway that you took?

Thank you in advance (:
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1836 posts
279 upvotes
jayteex wrote: Has anyone completed the Honours BHS program and applied into Medical school. Do you have any recommendations on the pathway that you took?
Please note the time between the consecutive posts and act accordingly?
If the post or comment helps or delights you, please CLICK that LIKE BUTTON!
Meiji: Ambassador Swanbeck, I have concluded that your treaty is NOT in the best interests of my people. So sorry, but you may not.
Swanbeck: This is an outrage!
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
If anyone has questions about the Certificate in Cyber Security program: Fundamentals & Advanced program that's part of the Continuing Education faculty, please let me know.

Will be graduating shortly from this program :)
Blanka
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1836 posts
279 upvotes
What is the address of the new York University Markham campus?
Meiji: Ambassador Swanbeck, I have concluded that your treaty is NOT in the best interests of my people. So sorry, but you may not.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2013
3731 posts
1526 upvotes
Woodbridge
cybercavalier wrote: What is the address of the new York University Markham campus?
Highway 7/Kennedy area near the Cineplex on Enterprise Road.

"The site for the new campus, a 10-storey building near the corner of Enterprise Boulevard and Rivis Road in Markham, will also enable the York community to take advantage of existing and planned transportation infrastructure and community facilities such as the nearby Markham Pan Am Centre."

https://yfile.news.yorku.ca/2020/07/24/ ... re-campus/
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1836 posts
279 upvotes
OntEdTchr wrote: Highway 7/Kennedy area near the Cineplex on Enterprise Road.
"The site for the new campus, a 10-storey building near the corner of Enterprise Boulevard and Rivis Road in Markham, will also enable the York community to take advantage of existing and planned transportation infrastructure and community facilities such as the nearby Markham Pan Am Centre."
https://yfile.news.yorku.ca/2020/07/24/ ... re-campus/
Google map displays 14 minutes walk from the Cineplex to the corner.
Jan 4, 2020
6 posts
9 upvotes
Anyone know if the Keele campus bookstore will have weekend or just Saturday hours the first few weekends of the school year?
May 12, 2012
45 posts
7 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Anyone in the design bachelors, having issues with the supplementary application.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 16, 2015
5405 posts
5751 upvotes
Distance: 50 Metres
rachellawrence2 wrote: Hi everyone.

I applied for the PhD in Gender, Feminist and Women's Studies at York University? Did anyone get in? Did anyone receive admission to any PhD programs at York U?

Thanks,
Racheal
Why do you need a phd in gender studies? Genuine question
To the moon
Mar 3, 2019
3 posts
Redsanta wrote: Why do you need a phd in gender studies? Genuine question
Do you actually have a response to any of the initial questions from 4 years ago? Genuine question.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 16, 2015
5405 posts
5751 upvotes
Distance: 50 Metres
rachellawrence2 wrote: Do you actually have a response to any of the initial questions from 4 years ago? Genuine question.
What? Your posts only asking if anyone received admission. The question was “Why do you need a phd in gender studies?” Genuine question. Time doesnt matter as degrees dont hopefully expires…
To the moon

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)