Your opinion please : CIBC or Scotiabank
* I will transfer everything to the bank including chequing, investments - I don't / can't deal with two banks (eg. one banking and one brokerage)
* I must bank with one of the two banks (only) - other banks are not an option
* Important to me : little to no fees for day-to-day banking (chequing), low to no cost overdraft
* accounts I would need: chequing, chequing USD, RRSP, TFSA, RESP..
* I'd like a tier 1 credit card to accumulate points (right now I have HSBC Premier Mastercard), mastercard is my preference as I like to collect Costco points but if only visa is available (which seems to be the case for CIBC and BNS) I will take it.
* good mobile app is a must
Please vote and feel free to provide insights on your experience banking with either (or both). Thanks.