Hot Deals

YouTube

YouTube Premium 3 Months Free Trial (YMMV, VPN Required)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2022 12:30 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 22, 2016
417 posts
300 upvotes
Not important
RobbieL3164 wrote: last month I just switched from India Youtube to Argentina one without any issues, simply just cancel the subscriptions first then VPN to Argentina and sign up the Premium again... Dont know what happened to you, but I was using TunnelBear VPN.
Interesting, thanks for the info. You didn't change the country in your payments profile on Google?
Apr 25, 2017
860 posts
756 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Lag333 wrote: Interesting, thanks for the info. You didn't change the country in your payments profile on Google?
I did not change the payment method, my billing address is still a random Indian address.
May 23, 2015
411 posts
1028 upvotes
Ontario
So, with this method you would need to connect to vpn everytime to use youtube? or once you have premium youtube you can use it without vpn?
Oct 31, 2017
227 posts
346 upvotes
here, there, and eve…
deep1600 wrote: So, with this method you would need to connect to vpn everytime to use youtube? or once you have premium youtube you can use it without vpn?
i use it without VPN and it works fine
Let's go Canucks
$35 Shaw unlimited talk and text plan between Canada, US and Mexico
25 gbs of data in Shaw network 2 gbs nationwide, in US and Mexico
Feb 26, 2007
410 posts
415 upvotes
ObLaDi wrote: 1. Add people to your google family.

go to families.google.com/families and add the 5 people to your google family. They'll get an email invite. Have them accept the invite.

2. Sign up YouTube Premium Argentina.

Use a vpn to sign up. I've seen nord, pia & surfshark work but I'm sure any will work. Lots of vpns have free trials so can just use trial for this and cancel.

Turn on vpn and choose Argentina server.

Then go to YouTube.com/premium, if the vpn is working prices will automatically show in ARS (Argentine Pesos).

Click on family plan, then click 'try it free' and login with your google account if you weren't already logged in.

3. Payment

Enter your Canadian credit card info. Use an Argentina address from google maps or fakeaddressgenerator.com

That's it you're signed up.

There's a 30 day trial first so you won't get billed until it's over. So in 30 days just check your credit card to verify you were charged 179ARS.
It doesn’t seem to carry over to YouTube Music. When you read the Canadian site, it includes both YouTube Premium and YouTube Music. Guess this method doesn’t include both.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2005
5116 posts
2648 upvotes
GTA
chooraymond wrote: It doesn’t seem to carry over to YouTube Music. When you read the Canadian site, it includes both YouTube Premium and YouTube Music. Guess this method doesn’t include both.
It should. Worked fine for me a couple of months ago. Still use Music to this day.
Jun 1, 2019
63 posts
54 upvotes
I think I ran across a thread on RFD with YouTube premium shared family plans. I have 1 open slot on my Canadian family plan if anyone is interested. $4/month

It gets you YouTube without ads, screen off audio, all the music you want with YouTube Music, and can cast to any tv. Pm me.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2007
1296 posts
346 upvotes
Toronto
chooraymond wrote: It doesn’t seem to carry over to YouTube Music. When you read the Canadian site, it includes both YouTube Premium and YouTube Music. Guess this method doesn’t include both.
It definitely should and did previously. Maybe logout n log back in. Delete YouTube & YouTube music and reinstall.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)