[Yukon Government] Yukon Government - rebates for ebikes

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 9:11 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
2204 posts
629 upvotes
Whitehorse
Frugal_in_Halifax wrote: Rfd'ers be moving from Thunder Bay to the Yukon!
If you want quality of life, that's a good move.
Is you want cheap real estate, New Brunswick is a better option.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
5787 posts
2288 upvotes
Canuckland
dilligafeh wrote: BS...since when do fish and animals prefer -40c in order to multiply faster ? If anything it should be the opposite and you should be seeing an abundance of wildlife with warmer weather.
My tire went flat the other day...it must be bcs of global warming.
Many people there are natives and their culture is fishing and hunting.

Looks like someone skipped History class
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8314 posts
4572 upvotes
ON
DealCanuck wrote: Many people there are natives and their culture is fishing and hunting.

Looks like someone skipped History class
I wasn't doubting that. Looks like someone needs to go back and reread my post.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8314 posts
4572 upvotes
ON
seagull1987 wrote: Congrats on the dumbest post in the history of RFD
I had no idea you have a monopoly on that ...my apologies. When can I come pick up the trophy from your house ?
May 29, 2008
228 posts
195 upvotes
Halifax, NS
sokolov wrote: If you want quality of life, that's a good move.
Is you want cheap real estate, New Brunswick is a better option.
It was a joke referencing all those who “moved” to Thunder Bay to score the TBayTel deals.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1086 posts
2185 upvotes
pooper wrote: Thanks mom, I deleted the post. It was a bit of dry satire, I'm glad you enjoyed it. What's for dinner?
Just a side dish of advice advise. Start treating human beings, like human beings. During this period, quite possibly the most stressful period in recent history -- maybe you can try to keep your misery to yourself.
This site in particular has a few open wounds just wandering around trying to make people miserable. Mods should just ban hammer them into oblivion.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
3523 posts
2834 upvotes
No Bum Deals
MikoWilson wrote: Just a side dish of advice advise. Start treating human beings, like human beings. During this period, quite possibly the most stressful period in recent history -- maybe you can try to keep your misery to yourself.
This site in particular has a few open wounds just wandering around trying to make people miserable. Mods should just ban hammer them into oblivion.
Jeez man where was the misery? The only misery spewing forth is yours. I had other people PM me about the export offer and that the post about energy was funny. They did not take it seriously as it was obviously a load of baloney. There was no bad taste, just some jokes about e-bikes.
If it really offended you that much, that wasn't my intention and for that I apologize. You are in a minority none the less.
If you really want to continue berating me take it to PM and I will happily respond.
🢂 2x Koodo 35/10 - 1x Koodo 35/7 - 1x Fido Data 0/3 🢀
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1086 posts
2185 upvotes
pooper wrote: Jeez man where was the misery? The only misery spewing forth is yours. I had other people PM me about the export offer and that the post about energy was funny. They did not take it seriously as it was obviously a load of baloney. There was no bad taste, just some jokes about e-bikes.
If it really offended you that much, that wasn't my intention and for that I apologize. You are in a minority none the less.
If you really want to continue berating me take it to PM and I will happily respond.
I'm good. You're poison dude.

For the record, this is the message this tool sent me "How about you take your woe is me shit and put it on someone else eh? I wasted enough time time with you. Now ignored."
What a coward's move.