Tags:
[OP]
Jul 15, 2017
37 posts
14 upvotes
Mississauga ON

YYZ to CLJ (Cluj, Romania) Aug 19 latest arrival

Hello Travel Advisors...I need advice,

My bf will be travelling to Cluj, Romania for his 50th high school reunion which starts on August 21.
He much prefers wallet-friendly travel and any help you can give us will be much appreciated. I will be going with him and we are no longer spring chickens so the easier the arrangements can be the better it will be for our well being :)

Thank you so much in advance for any help you can give us.
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 9, 2011
6913 posts
7295 upvotes
Vancouver
Are you looking for flights or hotels or both? I'm seeing flights to CLJ from YYZ for Aug 19-26 for about $1058, with one stop on the way there and two on the way back. Seems to be a good price, cheaper than flying to either Budapest or Bucharest. I'd jump on that now.

I visited Cluj in 2001 and was impressed; lots to see and do, a hip university town.
Apr 19, 2017
832 posts
648 upvotes
Dont forget to purchase travel insurance.
CucuCovers, GreatCanadianRebates, LendingLoop, Mintos, PayMi, Stack, Tangerine, TransferWise, Uber, Wealthsimple
[OP]
Jul 15, 2017
37 posts
14 upvotes
Mississauga ON
Thank you! I have been involved with organising a festival and totally forgot about booking our flights. It seems nothing has changed in the prices and we are getting to close to wait any longer. Coincidentally my son was in cluj last year and was very impressed with Transylvania, I am very excited to go.
Thank you for you comments.