• Nov 25th, 2021 4:49 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
3431 posts
3603 upvotes
Montreal
Well just got tracking number and I am supposed to get it by noon!!!!!!!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2005
5132 posts
1771 upvotes
Mississauga
Mine got delivered. Does anyone know if it's the phone or just the accessories? Trying to determine if I want to drive across the city to pick it up or wait till the weekend.
Apr 11, 2013
507 posts
333 upvotes
GateGuardian wrote: Mine got delivered. Does anyone know if it's the phone or just the accessories? Trying to determine if I want to drive across the city to pick it up or wait till the weekend.
It’s everything!
Images
  • 6F86D5CA-E7E8-4BFD-9304-4B1A8C567DBA.jpeg
Dec 23, 2011
177 posts
99 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
regularjoe1 wrote: It’s everything!
Did you order any case with your phone? O ordered the flip cover with s pen and that didn't have a tracking number but the rest does. Not sure if its going to come separately. Congrats on your new phone. Enjoy it.
Apr 11, 2013
507 posts
333 upvotes
quickfg2 wrote: Did you order any case with your phone? O ordered the flip cover with s pen and that didn't have a tracking number but the rest does. Not sure if its going to come separately. Congrats on your new phone. Enjoy it.
No cases on this order, just the phone and freebies. I have a second order from Aug. 19 with the additional 10% off and a watch and case, but that orders been stuck in processing for 5 days
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2014
2633 posts
1591 upvotes
Calgary
Ignore the words "premium" and "leather" and it may be OK.

I have this for the Z Flip 3, and while I don't have the phone yet, this is by no means a leather or even good fake leather case. The back is a hard texture. Yeah, I get it; it's$20 so what should I expect, but calling it "premium leather" is blatant false advertising.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4006 posts
6267 upvotes
regularjoe1 wrote: I caved and went for the $90 Spigen Slim Armor Pro
that's what I got too after spending hours trying to find the best option.. I've been stalking amazon for stock and it restocked at like midnight. Hopefully it will arrive friday.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2011
1030 posts
696 upvotes
regularjoe1 wrote: I caved and went for the $90 Spigen Slim Armor Pro
Skipped that case, don't want a freaking brick for a phone. Ordered a $15 case for temp use until I get the case I ordered from Aliexpress
Photography.
RedFlagDeals - Brea
self promotion is not allowed on RFD
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
3431 posts
3603 upvotes
Montreal
So I got my fold but not the case.... what's the point in thst Samsung
Apr 11, 2013
507 posts
333 upvotes
renegadeavenger wrote:
that's what I got too after spending hours trying to find the best option.. I've been stalking amazon for stock and it restocked at like midnight. Hopefully it will arrive friday.
Lucky! My ship date is September 11 or something..
Last edited by regularjoe1 on Aug 24th, 2021 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 11, 2013
507 posts
333 upvotes
danzerino wrote: So I got my fold but not the case.... what's the point in thst Samsung
Lol that’s tough. I just ordered a temporary case from Amazon for the time being
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
3431 posts
3603 upvotes
Montreal
regularjoe1 wrote: Lol that’s tough. I just ordered a temporary case from Amazon for the time being
Yup... you would think Samsung would know that a case is mandatory on this 2.3k phone..
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
3431 posts
3603 upvotes
Montreal
Btw guys you have Samusng TV Plus for free TV watching its sick!!!
May 10, 2010
836 posts
1272 upvotes
Kenora
Geeze, everyone's getting theirs early. Mine is still sitting at Preparing Dispatch. I was really hoping it would have shipped by today. :(
Apr 11, 2013
507 posts
333 upvotes
poopdedoop wrote: Geeze, everyone's getting theirs early. Mine is still sitting at Preparing Dispatch. I was really hoping it would have shipped by today. :(
If it’s any consolation I’m still working so I haven’t been able to open the box lol… probably won’t help but hang in there!
May 10, 2010
836 posts
1272 upvotes
Kenora
regularjoe1 wrote: If it’s any consolation I’m still working so I haven’t been able to open the box lol… probably won’t help but hang in there!
I just want that damn shipping notification!
Aug 4, 2021
56 posts
95 upvotes
Got my fold 3 today. I really want to like it, but as someone with small hands I find it very heavy and cumbersome to type on. Coming from the lighter galaxy s9 its a huge change. It's also extremely slippery which makes me nervous to hold it. A case would surely help with this but then its adding more size and weight to the already huge device. Will give it another day or two but I'm thinking of returning and waiting for a pixel 6 pro or iphone 13 pro.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)