Z Fold 3 owners thread!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2021 4:49 pm
Tags:
Aug 22, 2003
259 posts
64 upvotes
Burnaby
danzerino wrote: Btw guys you have Samusng TV Plus for free TV watching its sick!!!
Woah! I've had samsung phones for so long and I never knew this. Thanks!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
3431 posts
3603 upvotes
Montreal
So far really love the phone!!! Yes it's really big but I think I can get used to it. Also it seems like I'll need a bigger data plan lol
May 10, 2010
836 posts
1272 upvotes
Kenora
morris_the_cat wrote: Woah! I've had samsung phones for so long and I never knew this. Thanks!
It's a fairly recent thing if I remember correctly.
Oct 31, 2012
186 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto
Got my fold 3 and was going to order the fold Samsung silicone case but wanted some feed back if anyone has used it before on any of the phones. Specifically if it is slippery.
Thanks
Jun 14, 2017
402 posts
294 upvotes
Montreal
Have any of you noticed strange behavior of messenger chat bubbles on the main screen? It was one of the android features I was most looking forward to but it's passing me off.
AT&T Group Plan Admin
Aug 22, 2003
259 posts
64 upvotes
Burnaby
danzerino wrote: So far really love the phone!!! Yes it's really big but I think I can get used to it. Also it seems like I'll need a bigger data plan lol
I'm thinking it is quite a bit narrower than my old S10+ when it is folded and in my pocket, and that narrowness of the Fold 3 makes up for it's extra thickness. I was most worried about it in my pocket, and I'm finding it not too bad at all. Thumbs Up Sign
Mar 3, 2005
905 posts
621 upvotes
Toronto
I am noticing websites not sizing correctly on the front screen in chrome. For example Amazon looks like desktop mode... And menus not appearing correctly on some other websites. Not sure if anyone has any tips?

Also battery life has been pretty bad. had to charge by 5pm at 15 percent. but will test for a few more days to see if it will level out and improve. Not sure if anyone else seeing similar?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
3431 posts
3603 upvotes
Montreal
DangerousDeals wrote: I am noticing websites not sizing correctly on the front screen in chrome. For example Amazon looks like desktop mode... And menus not appearing correctly on some other websites. Not sure if anyone has any tips?

Also battery life has been pretty bad. had to charge by 5pm at 15 percent. but will test for a few more days to see if it will level out and improve. Not sure if anyone else seeing similar?
Try playing with the Labs settings for the apps.

For the battery I heard it takes a few days for it to really become stable.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
3431 posts
3603 upvotes
Montreal
My car setup!!! I got this stand from Amazon its great!

This is a good alternative to getting a Tesla Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold SweatSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Images
  • 20210826_092248.jpg
  • 20210826_092347.jpg
Apr 11, 2013
507 posts
333 upvotes
danzerino wrote: My car setup!!! I got this stand from Amazon its great!

This is a good alternative to getting a Tesla Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold SweatSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Can you share the link?
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4006 posts
6267 upvotes
anyone find the fold3 gets rather warm? Especially to the right of the camera.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12289 posts
6074 upvotes
Photos were are all the photos of your new toys, post em up
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Aug 18, 2016
190 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
danzerino wrote: My car setup!!! I got this stand from Amazon its great!

Nice! I was wondering how to do the air vent mount for when it’s closed too Thinking Face
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
3431 posts
3603 upvotes
Montreal
Just received the case with S Pen holder and its atrocious. So bulky and the case doesn't seem protecitve at all..
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1817 posts
2055 upvotes
danzerino wrote: Just received the case with S Pen holder and its atrocious. So bulky and the case doesn't seem protecitve at all..
Thanks for the heads up I was gonna go see If I can exchange the pen I got for thenpen and case combo , u got an Amazon case and I hate it
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2014
2635 posts
1591 upvotes
Calgary
I ended up getting the Fold after all. For my uses, it just seemed I was fighting with the Flip too much. So far I'm quite happy with it.
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
19723 posts
20228 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Has anyone scratched the factory screen protectors yet? I have on the front display and I’m starting to see hairlines on the inside screen. This is going to get annoying quick.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
3431 posts
3603 upvotes
Montreal
EP32k2 wrote: Has anyone scratched the factory screen protectors yet? I have on the front display and I’m starting to see hairlines on the inside screen. This is going to get annoying quick.
Yes I already have peeling of the screen protector on the edge on the front display. Not liking this tbh...