Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

ZAGG invisibleSHIELD 50% off with coupon + free USPS shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2010 4:46 pm
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2007
10206 posts
1465 upvotes
Mississauga
thx OP!
ordered for my ipod!
RFD 43-0-0
Ebay 39-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Mar 9, 2006
360 posts
52 upvotes
Did anyone get the earbuds from ZAGG? Just wondering if any of you find them good in terms of sound quality, compared to the sony nudes or shure's etc.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2884 posts
1573 upvotes
toronto
it'll be nice if they had a shield for my samsung yp-t9. It's wierd they have shields for the old never heard of samsung mp3 players.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5408 posts
6418 upvotes
Lookcho wrote: Zagg DOES discolour.
Turns yellowish after a year. May be they fixed it, not sure.
Just ask them for a replacement. They've got lifetime warranty!
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
May 15, 2006
197 posts
20 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP, picked up shields for the PSP, iPod and DSLR. Shipping for laptop shields isn't that bad, about $6 for the cheapest option, still contemplating one for my macbook. By the looks of it though, the corners aren't covered, can anyone chime in on this?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2008
5608 posts
131 upvotes
what can i use as a lint free cloth? i don't think i have one at home. and did you guys remove the battery + sim before installing it? my friend said he didn't and all he did was use a blow dryer to blow dry after wards so he didn't have to wait the suggested 10-12 hours for it to dry.

3 weeks is a really long time for shipping but since it was for free, i can't complain =D
Kommander_KornFlakes wrote: I make more than what 95% of people in this site makes.
Try a six-figure salary that starts with a "3" (that would be annually)
Gloaming wrote: Seriously- I TRIED to ignore him. KKF is like herpes, you keep scratching in an attempt to get temporary relief, but two weeks later he comes raging back more annoying and infuriating as ever.
Jan 11, 2007
256 posts
49 upvotes
flexwong wrote: what can i use as a lint free cloth? i don't think i have one at home. and did you guys remove the battery + sim before installing it? my friend said he didn't and all he did was use a blow dryer to blow dry after wards so he didn't have to wait the suggested 10-12 hours for it to dry.

3 weeks is a really long time for shipping but since it was for free, i can't complain =D
For lint free, just grab the cloth that comes with most sunglasses you buy. Or you can pick one up at most local dollar stores. Otherwise, walk into a glasses/sunglasses store and ask for a cloth, they will probably give one for free.

As for blow dryer...I would recommend just waiting and letting it air dry overnight, but if you really want, it works fine, just be real careful to not heat the phone up too much.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Good Heavens., you don't need a blow dryer.

Firstly, when you're applying don't DRENCH the damn sheet. If you do., use your fingers to squeegee it moderately dry.

When you're applying and have trouble with curved edges which don't want to stick, ignore the section, work elsewhere, then revisit in about 3-5mins or 10mins (depends on how much wetness needs to evaporate obviously), then press those sections down. You'll notice a difference of night and day.

This code is pretty hawt. Use it up, then get back to the protechyourdevice thread on RFD :D .
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial
Jan 22, 2003
381 posts
19 upvotes
Do these Zagg shields yellow like the BestSkinsEver?

Unless the curved corners stick better than BSE, I cannot justify the cost ... (Can get 3 back covers for the iPhone 3G for about ~$18USD, free shipping) ... I need to replace my BSE skin every 1-2 months as the bottom corner just peels back and gets all this black lint....

(The corners stick perfect for a few weeks... then they start to peel back with all the in/out to/from my holster/armband.)
Dec 24, 2008
7 posts
Toronto
awesome, thanks! just picked one up for my BB storm!
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
1218 posts
65 upvotes
Vancouver
matt_8105 wrote: Did anyone get the earbuds from ZAGG? Just wondering if any of you find them good in terms of sound quality, compared to the sony nudes or shure's etc.
so far if not best its on top 3 ava. earphones for Iphone with build in volume adjust, play/pause and etc.
expect this baby to sound like ~$150 earphones.
look into head-fi forum for more details.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
furball wrote: Do these Zagg shields yellow like the BestSkinsEver?

Unless the curved corners stick better than BSE, I cannot justify the cost ... (Can get 3 back covers for the iPhone 3G for about ~$18USD, free shipping) ... I need to replace my BSE skin every 1-2 months as the bottom corner just peels back and gets all this black lint....

(The corners stick perfect for a few weeks... then they start to peel back with all the in/out to/from my holster/armband.)
The First few cellphones with curves that I applied these variety of shields to did not adhere exactly at the curved edges., and while I do keep my cells in a lycra (sunglasses variety) baggie, they did pick up an ever so faint amount of lint.

The subsequent applications were more perfect and almost zero if any sticky edges remained. It's all about the application process. Honest.

No idea if these guys Yellow., I use PYD, and they never yellow. I use my cellphones A LOT., but am clean, not sure what conditions some peoples yellow. If just bad batches, or dirty habits LOLz. :o
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
goJays wrote: really 3 weeks for delivery?
It took just over a week to get to my house in Niagara Falls when I ordered it, and it's not exactly the best time of year to be ordering items.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2008
5608 posts
131 upvotes
bubble.tea wrote: Good Heavens., you don't need a blow dryer.

Firstly, when you're applying don't DRENCH the damn sheet. If you do., use your fingers to squeegee it moderately dry.

When you're applying and have trouble with curved edges which don't want to stick, ignore the section, work elsewhere, then revisit in about 3-5mins or 10mins (depends on how much wetness needs to evaporate obviously), then press those sections down. You'll notice a difference of night and day.

This code is pretty hawt. Use it up, then get back to the protechyourdevice thread on RFD :D .
thanks bbt!
Kommander_KornFlakes wrote: I make more than what 95% of people in this site makes.
Gloaming wrote: Seriously- I TRIED to ignore him. KKF is like herpes, you keep scratching in an attempt to get temporary relief, but two weeks later he comes raging back more annoying and infuriating as ever.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
flexwong wrote: thanks bbt!
LOL...I'm lovin' your avatar. You realize an upside down flag is a sign of surrendering? :D . Not much 'fight' when you're givin' up hehe.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2008
5608 posts
131 upvotes
bubble.tea wrote: LOL...I'm lovin' your avatar. You realize an upside down flag is a sign of surrendering? :D . Not much 'fight' when you're givin' up hehe.
no, an upside down flag is a sign of a country in distress. =)
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
flexwong wrote: no, an upside down flag is a sign of a country in distress. =)
ROFLZ...even worse!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2008
5608 posts
131 upvotes
bubble.tea wrote: ROFLZ...even worse!
i had put it up during the whole alliance dealie last month, i felt that our nation was in distress b/c of the idiots at ottawa. =)

but no more politics before this thread gets locked. :(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)