Expired Hot Deals

[Zakti] Tswasssen Mills Outlet (closing sale)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2017 2:06 pm
21 replies
May 10, 2013
22 posts
7 upvotes
Won’t be the last store to close there. Talk about being built decades too late.
Nov 13, 2006
956 posts
307 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Really nice mall but damn is it dead every time I'm in there, like last night.
Beware the RFD Effect
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8099 posts
530 upvotes
Toronto
May want to state the city and province.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1325 posts
964 upvotes
British Columbia
consumerPI wrote: May want to state the city and province.
If you haven't heard of Tsawwassen then it's safe to say you don't live in GVA. It's in Delta in BC. Tsawwassen is also where one of the BC Ferry terminals is located.

I walked by the store today. They had corrected the typo on the signs with a red marker ... classy.
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
12153 posts
1730 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
I like the "Do not drop clothes ..." sign. And then there's a bunch of stuff on the floor where the sports bra rack is :D .

edit// Just noticed the typo. LOL.
Dec 23, 2016
176 posts
130 upvotes
that mall is so dead. Their location is not convenient. If I want to goto outlets, the one at YVR is closer.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
4087 posts
2688 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
It looks more like an actual mall than an outlet but too bad the local population is too small to sustain it. They were banking on ferry and border traffic to generate sales but people just aren't coming in. Now they are waiting for the residential development to happen. I heard they are giving dirt rate leases to anyone willing to set up shop. Even across the mall as well, heard Walmart got an amazing lease deal.
Current Fido customer.
Ex Koodo customer.
Dec 4, 2016
240 posts
104 upvotes
Same going on across the country, Conestoga Mall's has a closing down sale, though prices aren't as attractive.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
2784 posts
3723 upvotes
Langley, BC
Not surprised it's closing... overpriced crap in an "outlet" mall...

"outlet" malls don't sell the same stuff that the real store does... no clue why people buy that junk, unless it's for kids that will destroy it anyways.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2002
3125 posts
1727 upvotes
Vancouver
Predicted the maill’s failure more than a year ago.

Over half the brands in that mall are unrecognizable to the lucrative Chinese customers. They don’t make the website available in Chinese like McArthur Glenn. What customers will be supporting the mall? The fishing shop or the retiree customers from Victoria? Once McArthur Glenn was built, this project should have been cancelled.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2002
5830 posts
248 upvotes
Vancouver
For those in Toronto, Tswasssen Mills Mall is An exact replica of Vaughn Mills Mall. Some of the same stores even have the same spot. It's like when Vaughn Mills Mall first opened up with nothing around it except Tswasssen is in the middle of nowhere.

I think give it time and stuff will build around it like Vaughn Mills Mall.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)