Expired Hot Deals

[Zapals] 10W Ultra Thin Fast Qi Wireless Charging Pad for iPhone X/8 Samsung Galaxy S8 $9.70

[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4943 posts
2950 upvotes

10W Ultra Thin Fast Qi Wireless Charging Pad for iPhone X/8 Samsung Galaxy S8 $9.70

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Zapals
Found this on the Zapal website, I’ve bought from the website before and I’ve got my items from them in about a month or so.

I’m not sure if this is a good charging pad or not, but for $10 with free shipping it’s not too bad.
This Fast Wireless Charger is specially designed for Qi-enabled devices, such as iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus, Samsung S8, S8 Plus, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, etc. With a exquisite and fashionable appearance, it can be a great decoration to your room or office. Anti-skid design makes it not easy to move when charging.

Wireless Charging
Without plug when charging your smartphone, more convenient and efficient. You can enjoy e-book, movie or music when charging.

Strong Compatibility
Compatible with all devices with QI standard.

8mm Thickness & Compact Design
It features only 8mm thickness with lightweight and compact design, easy to carry and ideal for on the go use.

Automatic Protection
When the cell phone is full of electricity, it automatically switches to a trickle charge mode, which will be automatically supplemented after power consumption of the cell phone.

Smart Led Indicator
Shows the status of charging.

Anti-skid Design
Equipped with 4 small pads on the bottom, it will not move up and down when charging.

Wide Application
Perfectly suitable for all Qi-enabled devices, such as iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus, Samsung S8, S8 Plus, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, etc.

Specifications
Input 9V/ 1.67A, 5V/ 2A
Output 10W (max)
Efficiency ≥73%
Transmission Distance ≤8mm
Standard Qi
Package Contents
1 x Fast Wireless Charger
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
Images
  • 2684E9A5-E82C-4992-BF25-4E55268F4F37.jpeg
  • F0CA92E6-E198-4733-97A3-02B0E5BF1F6F.jpeg
12 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
1403 posts
3109 upvotes
Not sure I'd trust some generic branded wireless charger to charge a $1000+ phone. I tried a generic wireless Qi charger from Aliexpress several years ago and it charged my Nexus 4 extremely slowly and it made it really hot. I'd rather pay the extra $ and get a reputable brand that I know won't damage my phone or set my house on fire.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2007
1024 posts
196 upvotes
Montreal
Zapals ships from China? How long will we receive it in Canada?
Nov 24, 2002
145 posts
31 upvotes
Still waiting my Nov 17 order to arrive.
yym789 wrote: Zapals ships from China? How long will we receive it in Canada?
Banned
Dec 4, 2016
189 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver
I'd just buy the same thing rebranded for Amazon.ca and actually get it in time.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11751 posts
3105 upvotes
cursayer wrote: Not sure I'd trust some generic branded wireless charger to charge a $1000+ phone. I tried a generic wireless Qi charger from Aliexpress several years ago and it charged my Nexus 4 extremely slowly and it made it really hot. I'd rather pay the extra $ and get a reputable brand that I know won't damage my phone or set my house on fire.
I have generic ones, and they never charge fast even though they claim to, although I have never had issues with overheating, etc.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Jan 7, 2017
270 posts
289 upvotes
Hamilton
This will only charge an iPhone at 5W, sadly.
Freedom Mobile - Promo Everywhere 50 : 8 GB LTE + 1 GB Roaming USA/CAN
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2137 posts
1404 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
Why do they advertise this as being for iphone and samsung s8? Won't this charge literally any phone with a wireless charging receiver? Or are there multiple types of wireless charging?
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
3925 posts
1425 upvotes
Montreal
BeapChastard wrote: Why do they advertise this as being for iphone and samsung s8? Won't this charge literally any phone with a wireless charging receiver? Or are there multiple types of wireless charging?
It should work with any phone that works with Qi wireless chargers. Yes, there are other wireless charging standards besides Qi.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
4501 posts
1372 upvotes
Sejad wrote: I don’t advertise anything, it’s the exact description I took from the website lol.
Err...
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
3925 posts
1425 upvotes
Montreal
Clearly "they" refers to the vendor website and not you.