Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
zavvi.com

Zavvi.com marvel movies multi-buy sale (two 3d blurays for 38$, two 2d blurays for 33$, two dvd for 27$)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2018 11:42 pm
Dec 21, 2011
57 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto

Zavvi.com marvel movies multi-buy sale (two 3d blurays for 38$, two 2d blurays for 33$, two dvd for 27$)

Deal Link:
Price:
38/33/27
Retailer:
zavvi.com
Zavvi.com has once again their marvel multi-buy sale. You get a discount if you buy 2 marvel movies in the same categorie. You can buy two 3d blurays for 38$, two 2d blurays for 33$ or two dvd for 27$. These prices include the 5$ shipping fee. Some of the series are also part of the sale (Agents of Shield/Agent Carter). I did not check the specifications of all of the movies on sale, but all the ones I verified were region free. I bought Thor 1 and Captain America 1 during their last sale and was satisfied. Enjoy!
1 reply
Dec 8, 2013
100 posts
258 upvotes
Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC
The 3D movies (2 for 18 pounds + shipping) include Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy vol 1 and vol 2, Thor vol 1 and 2, Captain America (Original Avenger, Winter Soldier and Civil War), Avengers- Ultron, Ant Man, Iron Man 3.
They also have Marvale Agents of Shield bluray - Seasons 1, 2,and 3 at 2 for 15 pounds plus shipping.

This is a pretty good sale for Marvel 3D movies.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)