Dec 31, 2008
143 posts
54 upvotes

Zavvi 3D Blu-ray - Several Marvel titles at 19.99$CAD

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Zavvi
Zavvi currently has some low-priced 3D blu-ray Marvel titles for 19.99$ each (regular price from them is 41$ - some titles you can find in the 20s-30s elsewhere but 19.99$ is definitely a very good price + they have a good selection).
I grabbed 9 titles which I was missing for my collection for a total of 186.81$ CAD all in (shipping is about 7$ and no taxes)

Here are the 3D blu-ray titles available for 19.99$ each as of time of posting (all are region-free) :
- Marvel Avengers Assemble 3D
- Avengers: Age of Ultron 3D
- Avengers: Infinity War 3D
- Avengers: Endgame - 3D
- Iron Man 3 3D
- Doctor Strange 3D
- Guardians of the Galaxy 3D
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 3D
- Captain America: The First Avenger 3D
- Captain America: Civil War 3D
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D
- Thor 3D
- Thor 2: The Dark World 3D
- Thor Ragnarok 3D
- Captain Marvel - 3D
- Black Panther 3D
- Ant-Man 3D
- Ant-Man and the Wasp - 3D

Not Marvel but also available for 19.99$ :
- God of Egypt 3D (Seems to be region 2 locked - won't work in America, can anyone confirm?)
25 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2010
1135 posts
886 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Sabr1y0 wrote: Zavvi currently has some low-priced 3D blu-ray Marvel titles for 19.99$ each (regular price from them is 41$ - some titles you can find in the 20s-30s elsewhere but 19.99$ is definitely a very good price + they have a good selection).
I grabbed 9 titles which I was missing for my collection for a total of 186.81$ CAD all in (shipping is about 7$ and no taxes)

Here are the 3D blu-ray titles available for 19.99$ each as of time of posting (all are region-free) :
- Marvel Avengers Assemble 3D
- Avengers: Age of Ultron 3D
- Avengers: Infinity War 3D
- Avengers: Endgame - 3D
- Iron Man 3 3D
- Doctor Strange 3D
- Guardians of the Galaxy 3D
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 3D
- Captain America: The First Avenger 3D
- Captain America: Civil War 3D
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D
- Thor 3D
- Thor 2: The Dark World 3D
- Thor Ragnarok 3D
- Captain Marvel - 3D
- Black Panther 3D
- Ant-Man 3D
- Ant-Man and the Wasp - 3D

Not Marvel but also available for 19.99$ :
- God of Egypt 3D (Seems to be region 2 locked - won't work in America, can anyone confirm?)

I can't find Avengers Infinity War 3D. And can all these titles play on a PS3?
[OP]
Dec 31, 2008
143 posts
54 upvotes
Tjklovesthisplace wrote: Didn't know 3d was still a think
You wouldn't believe how many die hard 3D fans there is out there :) I'm a big fan of 3D on my 120" projector screen, feels like cinema.

1_blue_pixel wrote: I can't find Avengers Infinity War 3D. And can all these titles play on a PS3?
Unfortunately it's sold out :(
https://us.zavvi.com/blu-ray/avengers-i ... 43009.html

I play all of the disks on my PS4, I used to play them on my PS3 (years ago) so I would think so.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1910 posts
393 upvotes
Halifax
Picked up Dr. Strange 3D and Thor Ragnarok 3D
RIP E3 30% off pre order games 2011-2019 :twisted:
[OP]
Dec 31, 2008
143 posts
54 upvotes
1_blue_pixel wrote: I can't find Avengers Infinity War 3D. And can all these titles play on a PS3?
It is back in stock!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2003
6327 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
Is zavvi a reputable seller? Personally haven't had experience shopping with them.
[OP]
Dec 31, 2008
143 posts
54 upvotes
SwiZz wrote: Is zavvi a reputable seller? Personally haven't had experience shopping with them.
You can check other posts of deals from this company using the tag "zavvi". Many RFDers have ordered from them and without any issue. It's my first order with them and I should receive my order next week.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
1902 posts
775 upvotes
Yes Zavvi is reputable. Their shipping can be either really fast (10 days quickest with my many 3D purchases) or pretty slow on others that caused me to ask for a new copy to be sent out. I had this happen with my steelbook of Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar’s Revenge (instead of Dead Men Tell No Tales title we got in N. America) and a 3D copy of The Great Wall. It had been 8 weeks and no orders received, and after 2-3 emails they agreed to resend at no charge. Usually got them in that 2 week period of fast shipping, and a month or so later I got both my original shipments. Thankfully I have all my 3D Marvel films already and most of them from Zavvi too. Nothing like a good 3D film on my 106” projection screen and even better with a good trippy weed strain as well.
[external link removed]
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3100 posts
1126 upvotes
Lévis
Too bad our PN60F8500 is slowly dying. Crying Face No more 3D TV = no more 3d.
Pourquoi pas?
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
1902 posts
775 upvotes
SPARTACVS wrote: Too bad our PN60F8500 is slowly dying. Crying Face No more 3D TV = no more 3d.
My friend. . . . has anyone introduced you to the world 3D projection.
[external link removed]
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2015
1258 posts
1833 upvotes
SwiZz wrote: Is zavvi a reputable seller? Personally haven't had experience shopping with them.
I personally wouldn't order from them again. Maybe a small order. But of the 12 titles from that 3 for $36 UHD thread, I haven't received a single one. My order was April 01, 2021 and I live in BC. They have no customer service presence aside from twitter and facebook. Emails are undeliverable. Their live chat hasn't worked for months. No phone numbers. They don't give tracking numbers. They wanted 10x the info on twitter just to pull up my order. The guy said due to covid, only the twitter and facebook teams are helping. All the emails I got said shipped with a tracking number, order dispatched and yet the guy said they were shipped individually all 12 titles by some Guernsey Post, and the cheapest non tracking option they have. It's now April 20th, and still no item. Others from that thread have gotten some.

I tend to avoid the UK for these things since a bad experience with Amazon UK some years back. Check out Zavvi's reviews for Australia, US and Canada buyers. Numerous wrong orders, incorrect charges, missing or damaged items. This is RFD and so when we chase deals there is always risk. I wouldn't say they are as reputable as others are making. Maybe buy as much as you are okay with if none arrive or if you have to dispute. For me, I love physical media, but I wouldn't buy from them again.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
32042 posts
13549 upvotes
Have most of these in three dimensions already...will take a look at what I don't have and actually want and maybe pick up a couple. Thanks OP.

Edit: Oh this is weird, OP's link is Zavvi US, but Zavvi UK seems to have the same prices. I never ordered from the US site before, do they ship individually so you don't get hit with tax/duty like the UK site?

Also seems like this is an alright deal but when they have 2 for 18 pounds or whatever it works out better...
Last edited by ES_Revenge on Apr 20th, 2021 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
1331 posts
498 upvotes
Ontario
As an avid collector of 3D blu-rays, RIP my wallet.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1646 posts
724 upvotes
London
Harold91 wrote: I personally wouldn't order from them again. Maybe a small order. But of the 12 titles from that 3 for $36 UHD thread, I haven't received a single one. My order was April 01, 2021 and I live in BC. They have no customer service presence aside from twitter and facebook. Emails are undeliverable. Their live chat hasn't worked for months. No phone numbers. They don't give tracking numbers. They wanted 10x the info on twitter just to pull up my order. The guy said due to covid, only the twitter and facebook teams are helping. All the emails I got said shipped with a tracking number, order dispatched and yet the guy said they were shipped individually all 12 titles by some Guernsey Post, and the cheapest non tracking option they have. It's now April 20th, and still no item. Others from that thread have gotten some.

I tend to avoid the UK for these things since a bad experience with Amazon UK some years back. Check out Zavvi's reviews for Australia, US and Canada buyers. Numerous wrong orders, incorrect charges, missing or damaged items. This is RFD and so when we chase deals there is always risk. I wouldn't say they are as reputable as others are making. Maybe buy as much as you are okay with if none arrive or if you have to dispute. For me, I love physical media, but I wouldn't buy from them again.
I've ordered from them countless times and they're great so I wouldn't listen to this guy. He's complaining about getting a great deal. He's too impatient.
[OP]
Dec 31, 2008
143 posts
54 upvotes
Invader Gir wrote: My friend. . . . has anyone introduced you to the world 3D projection.
I totally agree with this!
I have a 3D LG TV from 2012 which I enjoyed watching 3D on. I recently finished the basement and made a home theater (120" screen, 5.1 surround sound system upgradable to 7.2 or atmos and of course a 3D projector)... it's amazing, now I'm always hunting for 3D movies.

ES_Revenge wrote: Have most of these in three dimensions already...will take a look at what I don't have and actually want and maybe pick up a couple. Thanks OP.

Edit: Oh this is weird, OP's link is Zavvi US, but Zavvi UK seems to have the same prices. I never ordered from the US site before, do they ship individually so you don't get hit with tax/duty like the UK site?

Also seems like this is an alright deal but when they have 2 for 18 pounds or whatever it works out better...
I will try to report my experience next week, hopefully.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2015
1258 posts
1833 upvotes
mumbles wrote: I've ordered from them countless times and they're great so I wouldn't listen to this guy. He's complaining about getting a great deal. He's too impatient.
Good for you? Maybe see the thousands of one star reviews on several sites especially for buyers outside the UK. What do I have to gain by saying take caution, versus you saying 'they're great, don't listen to this guy, he's too impatient'.

"Your order has been dispatched and will be with you shortly! Delivery is estimated between Tue 13 Apr - Tue 20 Apr

We send each item as soon as it is available. If items you ordered are not listed below, you will receive a further email once they have been sent."

This was their email to me for 7 of the 12 discs I got. Today is the final day of their delivery estimate and I haven't received a single item. So I am impatient that almost 3 weeks from order, I still haven't received it? And that the date is now outside their estimated delivery date and that it has been trouble trying to get them to give me information over twitter only. They have no phone number, no email, no live chat.

Just search their twitter, just literally google 'zavvi reviews' and tell me what you get.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
1902 posts
775 upvotes
Harold91 wrote: Good for you? Maybe see the thousands of one star reviews on several sites especially for buyers outside the UK. What do I have to gain by saying take caution, versus you saying 'they're great, don't listen to this guy, he's too impatient'.

"Your order has been dispatched and will be with you shortly! Delivery is estimated between Tue 13 Apr - Tue 20 Apr

We send each item as soon as it is available. If items you ordered are not listed below, you will receive a further email once they have been sent."

This was their email to me for 7 of the 12 discs I got. Today is the final day of their delivery estimate and I haven't received a single item. So I am impatient that almost 3 weeks from order, I still haven't received it? And that the date is now outside their estimated delivery date and that it has been trouble trying to get them to give me information over twitter only. They have no phone number, no email, no live chat.

Just search their twitter, just literally google 'zavvi reviews' and tell me what you get.
You gotta remember with Covid still very present, you can expect a few delays here and there. Like I said earlier, I’ve had some orders from them take over a month to get to me. Also you have them being imported from UK and will sometimes be held up at the boarder for inspection. You will see that they ask for a 30 day wait before contacting them about any shipping issues too. Just relax, and give them a little more time.
[external link removed]
Oct 12, 2011
620 posts
426 upvotes
CARP
Harold91 wrote: I personally wouldn't order from them again. Maybe a small order. But of the 12 titles from that 3 for $36 UHD thread, I haven't received a single one. My order was April 01, 2021 and I live in BC. They have no customer service presence aside from twitter and facebook. Emails are undeliverable. Their live chat hasn't worked for months. No phone numbers.
They take anywhere from a week to a month or more.

I have always used the messaging through my profile on their site to contact CS. I used it all last year, during Covid.
voltagedrop wrote: Too bad no deals on their Mondo steelbooks.

Use code : REDDIT for 12% off month old or older steelbooks