• Nov 2nd, 2017 10:49 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2009
3074 posts
597 upvotes
Aurora, ON

Zazeen IPTV now tied to their ISP provider

Bad news for those of us that have switched to Zazeen IPTV service. Recently you were able to subscribe to their IPTV and retain your own ISP - I've just read on their community forums that that is no longer the case, you need to subscribe to their ISP now - this requirement comes into effect when your existing plan is up or you want to make a change to your package.
So, my choice is, drop Zazeen TV or drop start.ca - both have been perfect and so it's a difficult choice.
Any reviews on the Zazeen cable offering? Start has been bulletproof so I dread making the change but am left with no choice....I'm guessing it wasn't Zazeens choice, pressure was applied I'm sure....
4 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
4059 posts
1471 upvotes
Global Village
Noone is mandating Zazeen force this bundling down their customers' throats, they are doing it on their own, if enough people leave because of this they will see the light and stop this.
All day I dream about sports
Banned
Jan 5, 2017
5 posts
1 upvote
Try other iptv service available in the market....Lot better and cheaper.
Jul 9, 2016
186 posts
89 upvotes
Barrie
$54 for basic cable! try a service like IpGuys, Voodoo, IptvExpress, ect... probably all the channels you would want and you can get a sub for around $15 a month.