Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
L'Oreal

Zellers: L'oreal paris foundation/mascara $3!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2010 12:34 pm
[OP]
Oct 30, 2008
127 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto

[L'Oreal] Zellers: L'oreal paris foundation/mascara $3!

More offers from L'Oreal
Zellers is clearing out L'oreal Paris' Feel Naturale foundation and Bare Naturale mascara. Foundation is selling for $3.39 and mascara is selling for $3.19. With an SPC card/mastercard, there's an extra 10% off.

There's stock in the Zellers in Vancouver at Metropolis and Brentwood Town Centre. Not sure if it's nationwide.
11 replies
Oct 25, 2005
40 posts
KWG area
thx. will go tomorrow.
I never resist temptation because I have found that things that are bad for me do not tempt me.(GBS)
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10765 posts
2846 upvotes
Nowhere
Thanks OP. I found the foundation at two stores in Brampton: the Bramalea City Centre and Centennial Mall. So it looks like it is nation wide. I forgot all about the mascara. You would never know these were on sale as there were not marked. I couldn't even get the price scanner to scan them to check the price so I had to ask a clerk.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2449 posts
869 upvotes
Didn't RFD made you pretty girls a Blue Room for your good deals?

How am I going to find out about my useless electronic gadgets if you are going to post deals about mascara and tampons in here?
Better leave this place to the nerds with his only credit card and nothing else and go to your room.
punkprincess wrote: Zellers is clearing out L'oreal Paris' Feel Naturale foundation and Bare Naturale mascara. Foundation is selling for $3.39 and mascara is selling for $3.19. With an SPC card/mastercard, there's an extra 10% off.

There's stock in the Zellers in Vancouver at Metropolis and Brentwood Town Centre. Not sure if it's nationwide.
Apr 6, 2009
49 posts
5 upvotes
Thanks for this tip! I stocked up today at the store in Oakridge. As another member said, no sign indicating it was on sale and wouldn't scan at the self checker but sale price scanned at checkout.
Oct 16, 2007
681 posts
88 upvotes
A reason to go to Zellers? :-0 Lol, thanks OP, Zellers is probably too out of my way but I'll try to go anyway.
Deal Fanatic
May 14, 2009
6699 posts
1438 upvotes
I bought the mascara yesterday at Zellers. Today I saw the EXACT same one at Dollarama for $2. Oh, well. Dollarama on Dufferin, south of Centre St. There were lots of them.
Dec 16, 2006
81 posts
31 upvotes
is there a date of expiry on either of these?
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10765 posts
2846 upvotes
Nowhere
yb007 wrote: is there a date of expiry on either of these?
The foundation I bought had expiry dates of Aug. 2011 and Oct. 2011.

I didn't see any date on the mascara at Dollarama so I passed on it. The packaging said "new" so if you know when this product was released, you can figure it out how old it is. I still haven't looked for it at Zellers.