Expired Hot Deals

[Zellers] Zellers: white ceramic 5-piece table service set @ $2.40 (approx)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2009 1:34 pm
[OP]
Dec 26, 2007
445 posts
255 upvotes
Montreal

[Zellers] Zellers: white ceramic 5-piece table service set @ $2.40 (approx)

Box includes a large plate, 2 sauce pots and salt/pepper shakers. On clearance @ $4 minus 40%, so $2.40 final price. Quite heavy ...but I'd be weary of the lead content in the glazing. You could always test it with that lead testing kit that Zellers also sells. ;)

There were 5+ sets two days ago at Zellers Place Desormaux; none left this evening, so YMMV. (oh well...)
4 replies
Aug 10, 2008
435 posts
86 upvotes
RMSimard wrote: Box includes a large plate, 2 sauce pots and salt/pepper shakers. On clearance @ $4 minus 40%, so $2.40 final price. Quite heavy ...but I'd be weary of the lead content in the glazing. You could always test it with that lead testing kit that Zellers also sells. ;)

There were 5+ sets two days ago at Zellers Place Desormaux; none left this evening, so YMMV. (oh well...)
You wouldn't be able to take a pic of them and post it would you...I'm wondering if its the same set I've been looking at...Thanks either way!
[OP]
Dec 26, 2007
445 posts
255 upvotes
Montreal
Ukrainianoiler wrote: You wouldn't be able to take a pic of them and post it would you...
Sorry, I won't be passing by anytime soon (and I didn't/couldn't buy it). The set is in a vertical cardboard box, house brand I believe, with bland box lettering and design. Set is white.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2006
1304 posts
1690 upvotes
it is 2 for 1.00 dollar from Saturday by this week flyer