Expired Hot Deals

[ZenBanx] Exchange CAD>USD @ par Aug.3 *NO REFERRAL REQUESTS/POSTS, READ THE OP 1ST*

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2017 4:11 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2013
1504 posts
580 upvotes
therollin wrote: Rep told me one time so I'm confused
Is this automatic or is there something extra that has to be done to trigger the extra bonus?
"I've saved so much money, I have practically MADE money!" :)
Dec 17, 2012
206 posts
7 upvotes
Mississauga
are you guys actually submitting your SIN? there seems to be no way around it

not trying to make multiple accounts but don't want to submit it
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2919 posts
788 upvotes
Toronto
amy2421 wrote: Is this automatic or is there something extra that has to be done to trigger the extra bonus?
I believe it was automatic. It will be credited on Sept 30th
Jul 31, 2008
97 posts
62 upvotes
I did. Not sure if there is way around it. Perhaps opt-out of getting interest?
royal98 wrote: are you guys actually submitting your SIN? there seems to be no way around it

not trying to make multiple accounts but don't want to submit it
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
29050 posts
14591 upvotes
KapnK12 wrote: $250 CAD for $250 USD
Damn. I was just about to go deposit $25k. There's a bunch of things I need in the US right now and the FX rate is screwing me.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2919 posts
788 upvotes
Toronto
death_hawk wrote: Damn. I was just about to go deposit $25k. There's a bunch of things I need in the US right now and the FX rate is screwing me.
Yup I hate the BOC's decision to lower the interest rates.
They are killing the loonie.
Sep 3, 2008
72 posts
12 upvotes
Anyone getting an error when trying to confirm your linked bank account?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5267 posts
1995 upvotes
Thanks OP! I can't believe I didnt hear about the last promo.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
3465 posts
357 upvotes
Calgary
Well, I guess I should sign up…thanks, got it.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
17120 posts
4582 upvotes
damn this is good...still have time to setup?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5267 posts
1995 upvotes
I was looking at my account info, I was just wondering..

Anyone know how long it takes to get the $10 referral? I signed up with someone elses link, but dont see anything in my account yet.
Just want to make sure it is not instant and I messed something up.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2919 posts
788 upvotes
Toronto
Tha DraGun wrote: I was looking at my account info, I was just wondering..

Anyone know how long it takes to get the $10 referral? I signed up with someone elses link, but dont see anything in my account yet.
Just want to make sure it is not instant and I messed something up.
Usually a few business days
Jul 22, 2015
163 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hi there! We are thrilled to hear everyone is enjoying ZenBanx At Par promotion. To make it even easier and faster for you to save money, we are here to answer some of the most frequently asked questions.

P.S. Stay tuned for future promotions! We Canadians always like to share the love with one another. :)

What is ZenBanx?
ZenBanx is a mobile multi-currency account for Citizens of the World that allows you to hold up to five currencies and exchange or send them domestically or internationally. ZenBanx Accounts in Canada are offered through our partner, DUCA Financial Services Credit Union Ltd.

Are there fees for having a ZenBanx account?
No, there are no fees to sign up or maintain a ZenBanx Account.

What interest rate will I earn on my ZenBanx savings?
Deposits in your Canadian dollar account may earn 1.5% interest. Interest rates on other currencies vary. For more information on rates, visit www.zenbanx.ca/rates

Is ZenBanx secure?
Absolutely! Your money is held in a regulated financial institution. Our mobile app and website feature state-of-the-art multi-factor authentication.

Are there minimum/maximum balances for my ZenBanx Account?
We require a minimum initial deposit of $25; we do not require a minimum balance to maintain a ZenBanx account. The maximum account balance is $100,000 for new accounts and $500,000 for seasoned accounts.

How can I access the money in my ZenBanx account?
The money in your account can be sent electronically to family or friends, transferred to your linked bank account, used to purchase goods with your debit card (where Interac® is accepted) or as a cash withdrawal from a participating ATM network (Interac® or Cirrus® or THE EXCHANGE®) throughout the world.

What’s the limit?
You can get $250 USD for only $250 CAD

Can you do it on a computer or only a phone?
You can access your ZenBanx account on your phone and computer by visiting zbc.zenbanx.ca

Are there any referral benefits when you refer friends and family to ZenBanx?
Yes, every time you refer someone, both of you will each receive $10 CAD in your ZenBanx accounts.

More questions?
Visit www.zenbanx.ca/par for more information. You can also contact us at [email protected] or call 877-ZENBANX (9362269) to speak with Customer Care.
Mar 7, 2011
202 posts
31 upvotes
Surrey
Ok so what exactly can I do with the USD? From the comments I've read so far you can send it to an american bank or withdraw it at an american ATM. Is there a way to send $250 USD to paypal?
Dec 13, 2012
831 posts
584 upvotes
TORONTO
If anyone is having issues with uploading image of cheques via a web browser (error messages and the like), try logging in to the mobile app at that time and do it from there. It worked for me.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5267 posts
1995 upvotes
Wazzaa4u wrote: Ok so what exactly can I do with the USD? From the comments I've read so far you can send it to an american bank or withdraw it at an american ATM. Is there a way to send $250 USD to paypal?
They will send you a debit card which you can use at participating retailers in the usa.

http://www.nyce.net/consumers/retailerl ... /index.htm

Might be able to add it to Amazon.com too. I just looked at the Amazon website and I see you can add debit cards, but I dont know if they accept this one. I dont see a NYCE logo.
I Will have to wait until I get my card and try it out.
Hopefully they do, this would be the easiest for me since I use amazon alot..
Jun 18, 2004
582 posts
401 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Wazzaa4u wrote: Ok so what exactly can I do with the USD? From the comments I've read so far you can send it to an american bank or withdraw it at an american ATM. Is there a way to send $250 USD to paypal?
Some earlier post (maybe 100+ posts ago by now) mentioned that using it as a debit card (POS transaction) at a store would work without fees. Don't think Paypal would work unless the money is in CAD.
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
25963 posts
7996 upvotes
where I belong
OP, please add this Step by Step into OP

Someone's reply that I've saved to explain the process
on Aug 3, convert that to USD at market rate
They will add the difference

Using FX at 1.3 to add an example

August 3 - convert $250 CAD to USD
Will deposit $192.31 in your US account
Within a couple of days, you will get a deposit of $57.69 USD to that account
So you now have $250 USD

From there you can keep, or convert back to CAD (at 1.3, it's $325)
Then you can withdraw
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's Mega Thread of Credit Cards Q&A
Dec 16, 2005
81 posts
5 upvotes
Just set up my account, any questions please PM. thanks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)