Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zenni Optical

Black Friday Sale (up to 25% off order)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2020 12:03 am
Nov 14, 2012
975 posts
545 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

Black Friday Sale (up to 25% off order)

Deal Link:
Savings:
up to 25%
Expiry:
November 29, 2020
Retailer:
Zenni Optical
Just received an email from Zenni Optical promoting their Black Friday sale.

CANADA website.

Black Friday Savings – BFCA20

Receive the following savings with purchase at ca.zennioptical.com
15% Off Orders of CAD $15 or more
20% Off Orders of CAD $40 or more
25% Off Orders of CAD $99 or more
Offer valid only on orders placed from 11/16/2020 12:00:01 a.m. PT to 11:59:59 p.m. PT on 11/29/2020.
To receive this discount, you must enter code BFCA20 in your Shopping Cart.
Minimum purchase requirement amount, to receive savings, is based on the item sub-total and does not include sales tax, shipping fees or order level discounts.
Percentage discount applies to merchandise only and does not apply to taxes or shipping fees.
Offer valid only for consumer purchase, not for resale or for commercial or reseller accounts.
Not valid on gift card purchases.
Not redeemable for cash.
May not be combined with other offers, applied retroactively, or applied to returns.
Void where prohibited.
Zenni Optical, Inc. reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.

USA Website.

Black Friday Savings – BF2020

Receive the following savings with purchase at zennioptical.com
15% Off Orders of $10 or more
20% Off Orders of $30 or more
25% Off Orders of $75 or more
Offer valid only on orders placed from 11/16/2020 12:00:01 a.m. PT to 11:59:59 p.m. PT on 11/29/2020.
To receive this discount, you must enter code BF2020 in your Shopping Cart.
Minimum purchase requirement amount, to receive savings, is based on the item sub-total and does not include sales tax, shipping fees or order level discounts.
Percentage discount applies to merchandise only and does not apply to taxes or shipping fees.
Offer valid only for consumer purchase, not for resale or for commercial or reseller accounts.
Not valid on gift card purchases.
Not redeemable for cash.
May not be combined with other offers, applied retroactively, or applied to returns.
Void where prohibited.
Zenni Optical, Inc. reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.

Shipping and Taxes are not included.

Happy shopping.
2 replies
Nov 14, 2012
975 posts
545 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
If you compare the USA and Canada website, you seem to get a cheaper price for your prescription on the Canada site due to the exchange rate.

Don't know how much shipping and Taxes will change that as I don't have a need to get a new pair of glasses.

My favorite pair of glasses are from Zenni.
I have done KITS and goggles4u and they are ok.
Nov 6, 2014
518 posts
417 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
chocobodavid wrote: If you compare the USA and Canada website, you seem to get a cheaper price for your prescription on the Canada site due to the exchange rate.

Don't know how much shipping and Taxes will change that as I don't have a need to get a new pair of glasses.

My favorite pair of glasses are from Zenni.
I have done KITS and goggles4u and they are ok.
Just ordered two pairs after getting code email. No tax on glasses. Standard shipping was $9.95 2-3 weeks delivery estimate. There used to be free shipping codes around, don’t know if it would stack. Recent experience is faster than that, they get to Canada pretty much overnight then put in Canada Post expedited. First time I have seen them charge in Canadian dollars, great. Been buying from them for many years. Great value.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)