Food & Drink

ZenQ Desserts expanding to Toronto (Finch/Yonge)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2014 11:02 pm
[OP]
Oct 12, 2014
4 posts
London, ON

ZenQ Desserts expanding to Toronto (Finch/Yonge)

I walked passed Finch and Yonge and i saw ZenQ Desserts coming soon~ I remember having their signature desserts when I was touring Taiwan and I think all the foodie out there should know about this place. I remember ordering their signature dessert, which is ZenQ Signature with Matcha Syrup. The base is glass jelyl ice, topped with layers of glass jelly and complemented with brown sugar coated pearls and the jelly texture noodle. It also includes Q Yuan (taro balls), Green=Green Tea/Matcha, Orange=Sweet Potato. It's absolutely delicious and I don't think I have seen something like that in Toronto yet.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2011
1689 posts
395 upvotes
I was told they are operated by the same people/franchise behind Chatime. I'll be sure to give it a try. I'm not a big fan of glass jelly, is there any other kinds of desserts?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 24, 2005
5730 posts
323 upvotes
Cool will give it a try!
Nov 4, 2003
593 posts
59 upvotes
I called their Canadian number and they have a soft opening until Oct 16th at the Yonge location only. Its from 6:00pm to Midnight. They said the Markham location will most likely be opened by the end of this month.
Mar 25, 2009
120 posts
116 upvotes
Scarborough
How has no one called out the mysterious 1 post self-advertiser with poor english?
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
28048 posts
13260 upvotes
Toronto
OP shows he/she is from London and yet why the heck is he/she walking down Yonge & Finch ?
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
2442 posts
236 upvotes
Brampton
booblehead wrote: OP shows he/she is from London and yet why the heck is he/she walking down Yonge & Finch ?
Because having it as Toronto would be too suspicious.