Expired Hot Deals

Zephyr Epic

2020-21 Upper Deck Series 2 Hockey Card Tin - $33 + FS over $50 (Out of Stock)

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2021 4:29 pm
[OP]
Feb 20, 2018
122 posts
1455 upvotes

2020-21 Upper Deck Series 2 Hockey Card Tin - $33 + FS over $50 (Out of Stock)

Deal Link:
Price:
$33
Retailer:
Zephyr Epic
This looks like the best price that I could find online. Other places are selling for around $45. It's free shipping over $50 and a limit of two tins per customer.

This price is about the same as what blaster boxes are going for and those have two fewer packs and only guarantee one Young Guns rookie card compared to two here. Top Young Guns for this tin are Kaprizov and Stutzle.

Tin Contains 9 8-card Packs + 1 O’Pee-Chee Glossy Rookie Bonus Pack

Last edited by Gedfrad on May 14th, 2021 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Feb 11, 2021
32 posts
44 upvotes
Thanks! I'm in for 2 tins. They also have a $5 promo when you sign up. The promo can be added directly from your cart when you checkout. Worked out to $30.50 per tin + tax.
May 30, 2018
101 posts
132 upvotes
almost impossible to find hockey product at MSRP. this is a deal.
May 17, 2017
29 posts
6 upvotes
I also saw the tin available at Walmart for $32-33
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
1161 posts
175 upvotes
In for two. Thanks OP
Heatware : Chuckdeg
Sep 15, 2019
169 posts
393 upvotes
orleans
Zephyr Epic always has the best prices on retail.

You can get $10 off. First, the coupon code HockeySeason takes $5 off. If you sign up for their loyalty program, you receive 500 points that you can apply at checkout. They stack with the coupon. I grabbed two tins for 55.98 plus tax.

A few things to keep in mind:
-Tins no longer have 3 Young Guns. You might pull 2, or you might pull 3.
-UDs quality control is atrocious this year. There is an issue with the tins where some tins are coming with French Young Guns instead of base Young Guns. On the surface, this seems like a good trade off since French Young Guns are hobby exclusives and sell at a premium. The problem is that if it is as prevalent as it looks, people will stop paying a premium for them.
-UD Series 2 either was printed at a higher rate than series 1, or just isn't as hot. While this is a good price for Series 2 retail, Series 2 in general doesn't seem as hard to get as Series 1 was.
-Series 1 had the better YG crop overall, especially long term.
I will tell my grandchildren about the deal I got on an HP Touchpad at the Bank street staples thanks to rfding.