Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Zoomer Wireless] Zoomer 36$ plan with 5GB data/800 min anytime/unlimited txt - NO REFERRALS

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2020 5:20 am
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1556 posts
883 upvotes
Earth
manho wrote: Sorry for the noob questions. How do one go signing this up? I don't see it on their website or on the https://www.zoomerwireless.ca/promotions/319 link in the OP.
Have to call in or use their online chat.

Just tell them you would like to sign-up for the 36$ plan with 4GB data/400 min daytime/unlimited txt.

Zoomer contact us...
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3312 posts
1365 upvotes
Toronto
manho wrote: Sorry for the noob questions. How do one go signing this up? As you mentioned, it's not on their website or on the https://www.zoomerwireless.ca/promotions/319 link in the OP.

Just call up (or online chat) and say I want the $36 for 4GB deal?
Just mention the $36 plan and they know what you are talking about.
Zoomer Wireless, Koodo Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan
Carry Tel Internet
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
3604 posts
4099 upvotes
Toronto
manho wrote: Sorry for the noob questions. How do one go signing this up? As you mentioned, it's not on their website or on the https://www.zoomerwireless.ca/promotions/319 link in the OP.

Just call up (or online chat) and say I want the $36 for 4GB deal?
ya call up or go online and ask for it. They are pretty nice and upfront about everything.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
3604 posts
4099 upvotes
Toronto
manho wrote: ...so this is not available for new signups, right? title of thread is a bit misleading...
this is why this plan needs a separate thread... no1 will ever look here... these mods... Business wise rfd is loosing page hits too... the logic in all this. "Yellow Pages... pay me to take care of this"
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2011
1045 posts
1097 upvotes
Nexzen wrote: No1 will ever know about that new plan now that its merged except for the ppl already in the discussion and know about zoomer lol
Nexzen wrote:
this is why this plan needs a separate thread... no1 will ever look here... these mods... Business wise rfd is loosing page hits too... the logic in all this. "Yellow Pages... pay me to take care of this"
You're just butt hurt that you couldn't start a new thread to gain referrals, while the OP of this thread already has thousands in referral credits. Face With Tears Of Joy

(BTW, it was me and maybe a few other people who reported your thread to get merged. Face With Tears Of Joy)
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2004
2538 posts
48 upvotes
GTA
So can somebody confirm if the data is 4 Gb for those who signed up when it was still at 2 Gb for the loyalty plan. Talked to a rep yesterday to port me over to loyalty plan but the data remains the same at 2 Gb and I specifically asked if data is going to increase to 4 Gb he said no.
Stuff for sale/trade/wtb
Computer Stuff
My Heatware
Ebay
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1556 posts
883 upvotes
Earth
Nubee wrote: So can somebody confirm if the data is 4 Gb for those who signed up when it was still at 2 Gb for the loyalty plan. Talked to a rep yesterday to port me over to loyalty plan but the data remains the same at 2 Gb and I specifically asked if data is going to increase to 4 Gb he said no.
Hmmm, try calling in again or use their online chat; maybe you got a rep who was having an off day.

If you're on the $36 plan, there should be no problem getting the additional 2 GB.

Good luck brother!
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
3604 posts
4099 upvotes
Toronto
isgaard wrote: You're just butt hurt that you couldn't start a new thread to gain referrals, while the OP of this thread already has thousands in referral credits. Face With Tears Of Joy

(BTW, it was me and maybe a few other people who reported your thread to get merged. Face With Tears Of Joy)
good job, look at the bottom, it shows 2 members and 4 guests are viewing this thread. I literally found out about this plan by using chat... i wish i found it on rfd but nobody knows about this ongoing thread... grow up. More ppl should know about the plan.. i could care less if i start it or not, go ahead start the thread urself and i'll support it. I been a member since 2012 and you've been a member since 2011... try helping rfd members rather than reporting others and Relax with the referrals... never asked for them nor care for them... i just joined myself lol still waiting for the phone to come to port over.... it's a really good plan and price.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3312 posts
1365 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure what are the standards for Ongoing Deal, but even the Fido $15 tablet plan thread is still in the Hot Deal section.
Zoomer Wireless, Koodo Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan
Carry Tel Internet
Jun 25, 2012
142 posts
99 upvotes
Vancouver
Nexzen wrote: good job, look at the bottom, it shows 2 members and 4 guests are viewing this thread. I literally found out about this plan by using chat... i wish i found it on rfd but nobody knows about this ongoing thread... grow up. More ppl should know about the plan.. i could care less if i start it or not, go ahead start the thread urself and i'll support it. I been a member since 2012 and you've been a member since 2011... try helping rfd members rather than reporting others and Relax with the referrals... never asked for them nor care for them... i just joined myself lol still waiting for the phone to come to port over.... it's a really good plan and price.
Ditto ... I didn't know the zoomer wireless $36 plan had gone from 2GB to 4GB until it was posted as a new thread.
Jan 4, 2005
577 posts
11 upvotes
Arviat
How long did it take anyone in Ontario to get their phone? They are saying 3-5 business days, but I signed up two days ago and don't even have a tracking number yet.
Aug 31, 2009
154 posts
123 upvotes
toronto
Here's my chat with zoomerwireless. I guess the deal is only good until tomorrow.

Hello, my name is David and I will be assisting you today.
10:02:46 AM
Are you currently a customer with us?
10:03:05 AM
Hi David.
10:03:12 AM
no im not currently a customer
10:03:21 AM
[David]
We have the current plan on promotion for $36/month...
10:04:37 AM
$36/month on a 2 year term and comes with a phone for $0. 400 daytime minutes, unlimited calling evenings and weekends, unlimited SMS/MMS and 4GB of data
10:04:53 AM
oh nice, ok so how do i get this deal? should i call in?

10:06:16 AM
[David]
Yes sign up is completed over the phone, I can call you just now if you want? Or you can call when you get the opportunity, the promotion is on until tomorrow
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
3604 posts
4099 upvotes
Toronto
dealguy65 wrote: How long did it take anyone in Ontario to get their phone? They are saying 3-5 business days, but I signed up two days ago and don't even have a tracking number yet.
same it's been about 2 days now since I done it and don't have a tracking number either.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
3604 posts
4099 upvotes
Toronto
n3i1 wrote: Here's my chat with zoomerwireless. I guess the deal is only good until tomorrow.

Hello, my name is David and I will be assisting you today.
10:02:46 AM
Are you currently a customer with us?
10:03:05 AM
Hi David.
10:03:12 AM
no im not currently a customer
10:03:21 AM
[David]
We have the current plan on promotion for $36/month...
10:04:37 AM
$36/month on a 2 year term and comes with a phone for $0. 400 daytime minutes, unlimited calling evenings and weekends, unlimited SMS/MMS and 4GB of data
10:04:53 AM

10:06:16 AM
[David]
Yes sign up is completed over the phone, I can call you just now if you want? Or you can call when you get the opportunity, the promotion is on until tomorrow
if u don't plan on using the phone get the moto e, it's retail price is $150 so it keeps ur cancellation low. They all automatically put you on the samsung j3 cuz the retail price is $250.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
11874 posts
10806 upvotes
Nexzen wrote: same it's been about 2 days now since I done it and don't have a tracking number either.
Zoomer will activate your SIM card next day unless they have too many activations with the promo. Call or online chat to ask for tracking number.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $36 5GB, $12 250MB, 2x $6 50min/50text, Fido $5 4GB data only plan with a free tablet,
Zoomer $36 loyalty 4GB plan, $0 FPL home phone. Have a better and better day!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)