Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Zoomer Wireless] Zoomer 36$ plan with 5GB data/800 min anytime/unlimited txt - NO REFERRALS

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2020 7:58 pm
Temp. Banned
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1495 upvotes
Tee . Oh
I got my SIM card today even though they said it was gonna take like 15days to get. So it only took like a week after all. Thus I got it a bit earlier than I needed it ... oh well.
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2013
1081 posts
437 upvotes
Markham
Zero wrote: I got my SIM card today even though they said it was gonna take like 15days to get. So it only took like a week after all. Thus I got it a bit earlier than I needed it ... oh well.
That's really lucky! When I signed up back in August they told me 5-10 business days. I ended up getting it on the 10th business day.
13:6W-365. 14:11W-2134. 15:10W-1749. 16:4W-8120. 17:11W-2797.49. 18:8W-210. 19:7W-466.75. 20:13W-8234.04

Currently For Sale: 2 SONOS One SL Speakers
Temp. Banned
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1495 upvotes
Tee . Oh
knacks wrote: That's really lucky! When I signed up back in August they told me 5-10 business days. I ended up getting it on the 10th business day.
Yeah I have no complaints with them. So far so good.
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2011
1105 posts
270 upvotes
Zoomer has a cap of 6 referral credits per calendar year but does that include the credit YOU got from being referred to the service or just the credits from referring other people? Also probably a stupid question but by calendar year does that mean come January I can refer another 6 people?
Member
Dec 4, 2013
482 posts
190 upvotes
Mississauga
strippedaway wrote: Zoomer has a cap of 6 referral credits per calendar year but does that include the credit YOU got from being referred to the service or just the credits from referring other people? Also probably a stupid question but by calendar year does that mean come January I can refer another 6 people?
No and yes.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2006
1887 posts
634 upvotes
GTA
strippedaway wrote: Zoomer has a cap of 6 referral credits per calendar year but does that include the credit YOU got from being referred to the service or just the credits from referring other people? Also probably a stupid question but by calendar year does that mean come January I can refer another 6 people?
cricketfan wrote: No and yes.
strippedaway wrote: So it doesn't include the credit you get being referred to Zoomer?
It does count the one you got for signing up. I just had my 6th referral declined. I had previously received 1 for me and 5 referee by me. This happens to two account we have, boo.

I would have used a friend's if I knew.

I'm going to send them an email saying how th terms are not clear, see what I get.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2011
1105 posts
270 upvotes
wackojacko wrote: It does count the one you got for signing up. I just had my 6th referral declined. I had previously received 1 for me and 5 referee by me. This happens to two account we have, boo.

I would have used a friend's if I knew.

I'm going to send them an email saying how th terms are not clear, see what I get.
Okay, thanks for the info! That's what I was worried about.
Newbie
Sep 11, 2015
33 posts
25 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Is it normal to wait more than 2 business days following sign up?

Dad applied Saturday. Now Thursday still no phone call. He's going to call them tomorrow if he doesn't receive a call by the end of today
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2011
1105 posts
270 upvotes
Cycloneon wrote: Is it normal to wait more than 2 business days following sign up?

Dad applied Saturday. Now Thursday still no phone call. He's going to call them tomorrow if he doesn't receive a call by the end of today
You can definitely call them yourself to sign up or finish signing up. I didn't bother with the online sign up because I knew I'd have to talk to them over the phone anyways. You usually don't have to wait long for someone to pick up the phone.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 13, 2009
806 posts
105 upvotes
I'm considering renewing just for a new phone.
I believe I'm on a $40 plan ($36 after 10% off).
So that means I can get the A11, moto g fast, G7 Play. Which one is the best? And which one can be rooted? Which has wireless charging?

And would the moto g stylus be worth whatever extra I'll need to pay?
Cell plans - anything more than $10/gb is a ripoff.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 30, 2004
4155 posts
597 upvotes
Toronto
I'm on this plan for 8 months, but the zoomer canceled to provide unlimited minutes after 6 months. And another thing is what I realized while you are talking, the data speed changed from LTE to 3G, not sure the same thing happened on big 3' services.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2013
1081 posts
437 upvotes
Markham
Anyone have any experience with the Moto G Stylus and Samsung A51?

The Moto G Stylus now comes with the $45 plan. But just wondering if its worth it to pay ( I think) $100 more for the A51. Which one has the better camera?
13:6W-365. 14:11W-2134. 15:10W-1749. 16:4W-8120. 17:11W-2797.49. 18:8W-210. 19:7W-466.75. 20:13W-8234.04

Currently For Sale: 2 SONOS One SL Speakers
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
1937 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto
I know Zoomer isn’t a tier one carrier, but what are the odds it’ll get 5G in the next 2 years?
Member
Dec 4, 2013
482 posts
190 upvotes
Mississauga
blindemboss wrote: I know Zoomer isn’t a tier one carrier, but what are the odds it’ll get 5G in the next 2 years?
A big fat ZERO.

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)