Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020

Zoomer Wireless Black Friday Offers - Samsung A71 Free with $45 (7 GB) Plan + $150 Credits + $50 Referral

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2020 11:17 pm
Mar 7, 2017
631 posts
286 upvotes
leolee_ca wrote: Thanks for sharing the link, but this page checks SM-A715F/DS but Canadian version is SM-A715W
a71 supports band 17
**HAPPY ZOOMER CUSTOMER**
Nov 26, 2014
397 posts
652 upvotes
Calgary, AB
rkdkzx wrote: do the activation and referral credits apply after or before tax?
After tax.
Nov 26, 2014
397 posts
652 upvotes
Calgary, AB
shayne85 wrote: I agree if you want to sign a 2 year contract, Zoomer currently has the best priced plans out there after you factor in the activation credit and selling the phone on Kijiji. But if I don't want to sign a contract and do BYOD, are the Fido offerings currently the best? Fido is 6GB for $40 per month (before taxes).

Thanks!
If you sell this phone for $350 your monthly fee works out to $22/month. Is it worth the flexibility of no contract to pay almost double on Fido BYOD?
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
2708 posts
2231 upvotes
Toronto
embguy wrote: Single SIM.
Canadian providers do not supply or sell dual SIM phones.
iPhones and Pixel phones from Canadian providers are dual SIM (Dual SIM service is offered through a combination of a physical SIM and an eSIM.)
May 16, 2017
84 posts
18 upvotes
Calgary
I'm an existing Zoomer customer since last year, can I refer my friend and get $50 referral?
Or must be just registered customer?
May 9, 2019
16 posts
12 upvotes
This is a hot deal, just signed up for A71/$45 plan with $150 bill credits and hopefully will find some one for $50 referral bonus, making this deal even hotter.
Was at Walmart yesterday, ported from Koodo to Fido, had taken the LG Velvet/$55 plan [$40 phone plan (6GB) + $15 phone tab] plus got a $300 walmart gift card but this Zoomer deal is better and more savings, so now going to port from Fido to Zoomer.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1329 posts
601 upvotes
Calgary, AB
ironman21 wrote: I'm an existing Zoomer customer since last year, can I refer my friend and get $50 referral?
They use your referral info when they sign up, if they don't sign up you don't get it.
Mar 7, 2017
631 posts
286 upvotes
ironman21 wrote: I'm an existing Zoomer customer since last year, can I refer my friend and get $50 referral?
Yes u can refer, a pending referal credit of $50 each once your friend has completed and paid his first months bill,
**HAPPY ZOOMER CUSTOMER**
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1329 posts
601 upvotes
Calgary, AB
shayne85 wrote: I agree if you want to sign a 2 year contract, Zoomer currently has the best priced plans out there after you factor in the activation credit and selling the phone on Kijiji. But if I don't want to sign a contract and do BYOD, are the Fido offerings currently the best? Fido is 6GB for $40 per month (before taxes).

Thanks!
For someone already with zoomer, seems like 300kpoints for a fido plan with s20 at TMS may be close enough for the better phone?
Dec 1, 2013
21 posts
2 upvotes
Chilliwack
Does anybody know when the black friday deals end? My plan is up on dec 3, but I'm guessing it'll be over by then... I'll be paying extra to do it now me thinks...
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
2708 posts
2231 upvotes
Toronto
I3iggy wrote: Does anybody know when the black friday deals end? My plan is up on dec 3, but I'm guessing it'll be over by then... I'll be paying extra to do it now me thinks...
"Zoomer Wireless offers shown are for new activations only and expire November 30, 2020, or while quantities last, and are subject to change without notice. "

https://www.zoomerwireless.ca/promotion ... berbf-2020#
Aug 20, 2008
96 posts
43 upvotes
Montreal
Hi,
Do i need a referral number to get the 50$ credit?
I'm planning to activate 2 phones
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
2708 posts
2231 upvotes
Toronto
ronienra wrote: Hi,
Yes, a referral code

from https://www.zoomerwireless.ca/referral/ ... conditions

To be eligible for the program, the referrer must have been an active customer with Zoomer Wireless for 30 days. The Referee must be a new Zoomer Wireless customer with wireless service and an account in good standing for 30 days. To refer friends, the referrer must have their friend provide the referrer’s phone number or Referral code. To be eligible, the referee must: (1) Sign up for an account with Zoomer Wireless within 30 days of receiving the referral; and (2) activate a new Zoomer Wireless phone number with an eligible wireless plan and provide the referral code. Zoomer Wireless customers and any referees who have activated prior to having being referred are not eligible. Referrer cannot refer oneself.

Upon confirmation of compliance with these terms and eligibility, a credit $50 will be applied to the referrer's account as well as to the new customer's account after the new customer has been a Zoomer Wireless customer for 30 days (and only if the referrer has remained an active Zoomer Wireless customer in good standing for 30 days). A referrer may refer multiple referees, however, a maximum of one credit will be applied each month. Any additional credits will be applied in subsequent months up to a maximum of 6 referral credits within a calendar year (exclusive of taxes). The referrer’s account must remain active for at least 30 days after receiving the referral credit.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2016
1802 posts
938 upvotes
ronienra wrote: Hi,
Use one referral from a friend to open up one account for line #1. Then open up a second account for line #2 and refer yourself from line #1!
Koodo: $60/10GB
Zoomer: $45 4GB LTE Loyalty Plan
OP of the Zoomer Wireless $36 2GB LTE Promo
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
1834 posts
284 upvotes
Toronto
rolomonster wrote: Use one referral from a friend to open up one account for line #1. Then open up a second account for line #2 and refer yourself from line #1!
Dont you have to be active for 30 days before u can refer someone else
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2005
1075 posts
229 upvotes
samson wrote: Dont you have to be active for 30 days before u can refer someone else
Good catch as I read that somewhere on their website too...
---
Happy Zoomer Wireless User | $40.50 - 6GB LTE Data | Good Deal +$50 Credit
Oct 16, 2008
98 posts
6 upvotes
gst1983 wrote: I did want to mention one thing. I signed up over the summer for the $45 plan and the billing cycle starts as soon as you get your phone activated meaning there will be a partial bill to start off which will eat into the activation credit. I sold my phone and got a referral as well so that helped bring down the costs a bit. So far happy with the coverage but wished their chat function worked. Ask me in 6 months if I still feel the same, lol.
Did they change their chat function? It used to work but would be a city phone chat window