Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zoomer Wireless

FREE Samsung A51/71 - $40.50 or $45/month with 6GB or 7GB - $150 Activation Credit + $50 Referral

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2021 10:43 am
Dec 17, 2009
94 posts
26 upvotes
GTA
Dhanushan wrote: You would have had no issues since you are still using Rogers wireless network

Cityfone (owned and operated by Rogers Communications Canada Inc), and is the reseller, biller and wireless service provider for the Zoomer Wireless program and provides all customer support and enrolment.

https://www.zoomerwireless.ca/legal/document/208
Is this 4g LTE? I know they don’t support wifi calling but anything other differences to Rogers?
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
sarkj wrote: Is this 4g LTE? I know they don’t support wifi calling but anything other differences to Rogers?
Yes, they have LTE. They don't have VoLTE, eSIM and Visual Voicemail, afaik
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2005
1222 posts
420 upvotes
sarkj wrote: Is this 4g LTE? I know they don’t support wifi calling but anything other differences to Rogers?
Yes its 4g lte. No difference than rogers coverage. My brother switched from rogers to zoomer and no complaints.
---
Happy Koodo User| $40 - 50GB Data | Good Deal +$25 Credit
Happy Fido User | $29 - 30GB Data | Good Deal +25 Credit
Deal Fanatic
Mar 24, 2004
5275 posts
1435 upvotes
Toronto
How would one wanted to do number porting to Zoomer at a designated date when Zoomer has no B&M?

TIA
h2o- a.k.a. 阿水 (Ah Sui)

Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
h2o- wrote: How would one wanted to do number porting to Zoomer at a designated date when Zoomer has no B&M?

TIA
Call customer care 1-888-632-1527
https://www.zoomerwireless.ca/help/contact
https://www.cityfone.net/help/contact

Cityfone is the reseller, biller and wireless service provider for the Zoomer Wireless program and provides all customer support and enrolment.
Destiny is all
Dec 26, 2006
276 posts
430 upvotes
Burnaby
h2o- wrote: How would one wanted to do number porting to Zoomer at a designated date when Zoomer has no B&M?

TIA
You can call in to ask them to help with the port.

Or you can provide them with your current account information and phone number, you can complete the port via the online portal (this is how I completed my port), it took about 15 minutes.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
7220 posts
5992 upvotes
Mike^ wrote: Yes its 4g lte. No difference than rogers coverage. My brother switched from rogers to zoomer and no complaints.
In certain areas of the GTA it comes up as LTE+ on my Pixel 2XL. (I sold my A71 for $425 when I got it)
Sep 18, 2017
686 posts
1048 upvotes
GVRD
plymouthhater wrote: In certain areas of the GTA it comes up as LTE+ on my Pixel 2XL. (I sold my A71 for $425 when I got it)
Wow! That's a good haul for your A71. I'm trying to get $275 for my A51.
Banned
Sep 14, 2020
437 posts
251 upvotes
asbraich wrote: I suppose you could sign up with telus at the mobile shop and get them to waive the activation fee, then cancel immediately.

Then you will pay the device cost of $675 + tax and one day's worth of service cost. You will get 300k PC optimum points to offset the cost. Which is still more expensive than Kijiji. So just do that instead if you really only want an A71 and save yourself the headache/credit check.
Is the A71 dual sim in Canada? It is in Europe
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
4438 posts
1927 upvotes
Vulcan, AB

TIA
When you sign up, porting is not automatic. You provide your account info and number for your previous phone account then you wait for your Zoomer phone to arrive. You begin with a new number, and have to go online or call to initiate the port. You could do this immediately or wait until it's convenient for you.
Oct 10, 2007
544 posts
449 upvotes
How long does it take for SIM card and phone to delivered?
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
4438 posts
1927 upvotes
Vulcan, AB
infilove7 wrote: How long does it take for SIM card and phone to delivered?
They'll quote two weeks but it should take less. Using Canada post will slow things down given their delays lately.
Feb 6, 2011
274 posts
67 upvotes
My offer email.

The Moto G Stylus with the $45 or $50 Promo plan is eligible for a $100 bill credit when line xxxxxx upgrades on a 2-year term.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
tsinoboy wrote: My offer email.

The Moto G Stylus with the $45 or $50 Promo plan is eligible for a $100 bill credit when line xxxxxx upgrades on a 2-year term.
It is a targeted offer. I have not received any email offer.
I will ask Zoomer tomorrow whether there is similar offer for my month-to-month account ATM.
Knowing Zoomer, I will not keep my hope up even I stay with Zoomer since 2014.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Mar 18, 2008
420 posts
152 upvotes
I want to transfer 2 lines is there a way to transfer one and then self refer for 2nd one?
Nov 14, 2003
704 posts
482 upvotes
Toronto
dealsngh wrote: I want to transfer 2 lines is there a way to transfer one and then self refer for 2nd one?
You get a referral for the first line, and after it is activated, you need a second account (name, email, credit check) to get the referrer + referral. Can't do it in a single account.
Jun 20, 2008
338 posts
479 upvotes
Winnipeg
dealsngh wrote: I want to transfer 2 lines is there a way to transfer one and then self refer for 2nd one?
I literally just called in and did this. Got my friend to refer me and then over the same call got my wife set up as a seperate account referred by me. The customer service representative was fantastic.