• Dec 7th, 2022 8:54 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2007
1671 posts
580 upvotes
Bedford

Zoomer Wireless TCL device sim to cell phone

I was wondering if I could move a Zoomer Wireless TCL device sim to cell phone. Have been getting many spam calls and would like to block calls at the phone. The RCL device seems to be unable to do this.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2006
2417 posts
1064 upvotes
GTA
baillieul wrote: I was wondering if I could move a Zoomer Wireless TCL device sim to cell phone. Have been getting many spam calls and would like to block calls at the phone. The RCL device seems to be unable to do this.
Do you mean the home phone device? I bet you could put that sim in a phone, but blocking numbers is not on the sim it's in your phone settings
So once you put the sim back in the device the numbers won't be blocked. Not sure what to do.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2007
1671 posts
580 upvotes
Bedford
wackojacko wrote: Do you mean the home phone device? I bet you could put that sim in a phone, but blocking numbers is not on the sim it's in your phone settings
So once you put the sim back in the device the numbers won't be blocked. Not sure what to do.
My thought would be to leave the sim in the cell phone and just use the cell phone as our landline. May just give it a try with an old phone.