Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zoomer Wireless

Zoomer 36$ plan with 5GB data/800 min anytime/unlimited txt - NO REFERRALS

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2021 1:42 pm
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
Darkman wrote: What is "hardware upgrade"?
Get another free phone after the current contract ends.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
Darkman wrote: What is "hardware upgrade"?
Signed my soul to Zoomer for another 2yrs, to get a "free" phone.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3659 posts
1647 upvotes
Toronto
tobyharcombe wrote: Just signed up, was offered 1GB extra for the same price, so 3GB total. Got the free LG K4 but I'll be using my iPhone.

Thanks for posting the deal, this is a ton better than what Bell was offering me.
Extra 1GB? That's nice.
Zoomer Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan
Carry Tel Internet
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
2357 posts
907 upvotes
tobyharcombe wrote: Just signed up, was offered 1GB extra for the same price, so 3GB total. Got the free LG K4 but I'll be using my iPhone.

Thanks for posting the deal, this is a ton better than what Bell was offering me.
Wonder if existing customers can get that
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2017
1010 posts
941 upvotes
GTA
Im interested in this plan as a new customer.

So how do i go about getting this deal and avoiding the prices they advertise on their site as they are not appealing at all.

thx!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9103 posts
4568 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
So I just found out, their replacement SIM cards cost $24.99??

That's quite a lot, it's even more than Telus. Rogers only charge $9.99...
Nov 14, 2003
704 posts
482 upvotes
Toronto
projectman44 wrote: Im interested in this plan as a new customer.

So how do i go about getting this deal and avoiding the prices they advertise on their site as they are not appealing at all.

thx!
Just call, and ask for the double data promo. Ask a "friend" for a referral first.
Dec 30, 2017
49 posts
26 upvotes
Calgary AB
Did this plan become 3GB all of a sudden? Please clarify, I am going to call soon and sign up. Thanks!
Jan 21, 2017
569 posts
427 upvotes
I just called to do a hardware upgrade and I asked a few questions while on the phone with them.

The "double everything" promo is currently 1GB + 2GB while the rest remains the same as the previous promo.

If you are on the loyalty plan, you cannot get the extra gig of data. You're stuck with 2GB.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3659 posts
1647 upvotes
Toronto
Lukus2017 wrote: I just called to do a hardware upgrade and I asked a few questions while on the phone with them.

The "double everything" promo is currently 1GB + 2GB while the rest remains the same as the previous promo.

If you are on the loyalty plan, you cannot get the extra gig of data. You're stuck with 2GB.
So 3GB for new customers and 2GB as a loyalty plan. I think Zoomer will soon update their loyalty plans.
Carry Tel Internet
Jan 21, 2017
569 posts
427 upvotes
9613019 wrote: So 3GB for new customers and 2GB as a loyalty plan. I think Zoomer will soon update their loyalty plans.
If you're an existing customer who hasn't taken advantage of the loyalty plan, you can probably get the 3GB, but that's to be verified with Zoomer.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
vkizzle wrote: Signed my soul to Zoomer for another 2yrs, to get a "free" phone.
Yes. I see now ...

Maybe I should consider this too ... when my current 2 years contract is done (April or May 2019 or so i think, lol).

If they have something decent enough to sell -- get it ... and then, as you mentioned, try to buy some other phone that will like more ... etc :)
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2011
2593 posts
1186 upvotes
GTA
Lukus2017 wrote: If you're an existing customer who hasn't taken advantage of the loyalty plan, you can probably get the 3GB, but that's to be verified with Zoomer.
Defintely worth speaking to a CSR to find out! I'm on a Loyalty Plan so no 3GB but 2GB meets my needs ATM.
Have a Question? Don't be afraid to ask.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3659 posts
1647 upvotes
Toronto
Just confirmed with Zoomer, 3GB is for new activation or upgrades (goog for out of contract customers) with 2 year contract. No change on loyalty plans.

If you just got your plan within 1 month, you should call Zoomer to change your plan to the new 3GB plan as they have the 30 days window to change a plan.
Carry Tel Internet
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
It is really hurt Zoomer(Cityfone) new activation with recent months' promotion by Big 3. First - $60 10GB promo. Now Koodo $40 6GB promo. I think it is their first step from Cityfone. Let us hope that Cityfone will repeat the 2016 action to keep their loyal customers to stop subscribers leaving. From reading the Koodo $40/6GB thread, I found Zoomer RFDers are leaving if they have tie to the 2016 PM $120/12GB plan.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Jan 10, 2007
578 posts
800 upvotes
9613019 wrote: Just confirmed with Zoomer, 3GB is for new activation or upgrades (goog for out of contract customers) with 2 year contract. No change on loyalty plans.

If you just got your plan within 1 month, you should call Zoomer to change your plan to the new 3GB plan as they have the 30 days window to change a plan.
Which plan is the 3gb offer? Is it the double data (1gb becomes 2gb) plus 1gb ?
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
29541 posts
20458 upvotes
Lukus2017 wrote: I just called to do a hardware upgrade and I asked a few questions while on the phone with them.

I am still a few months short of reaching loyalty status. Would it make sense to call and see if my plan can be revised to 3 gigs? The problem with these unadvertised promos is it is hard to know exactly what the rules are.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3659 posts
1647 upvotes
Toronto
driverso wrote: Which plan is the 3gb offer? Is it the double data (1gb becomes 2gb) plus 1gb ?
Yes, it is 1GB+2GB now.
Carry Tel Internet
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3659 posts
1647 upvotes
Toronto
will888 wrote: I am still a few months short of reaching loyalty status. Would it make sense to call and see if my plan can be revised to 3 gigs? The problem with these unadvertised promos is it is hard to know exactly what the rules are.
It has nothing to do with loyalty plans. If you want to get 3GB, you need to pay off your device balance and get a new phone on 2 year contract. Not worth it. You best option is to wait for Zoomer to actually have a 3GB loyalty plan at this price. Just my 2 cents.
Carry Tel Internet
Jan 20, 2012
559 posts
494 upvotes
LONDON
Thanks OP for posting the updated plan. Might be worth paying out my wife’s contract with Bell where she’s paying $85/month right now, and I’m paying $75/month with Rogers right now.

3 GB for $36, can’t complain about that.
Please do not PM me with requests for assistance, unless I PM you first, or if I give you permission to. That's what the forums are for!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)